King Shocks Coilover for sale

The one that you show on ebay are 2.0 this are 2.5 prerunners.
I think before start saying thing do a little more of reserch.

Before you start selling something-
1) clean the part up for your picture.
2) provide the complete info on your part. Where did you ever write in your original post they were not 2.0?
3) do your own research and find out the actual value of what it is you are selling, because your price for used Coilovers is still way too high.
4) "new" or "washed" are not the same thing. Used, means used, and yours look really used.

Yeah Greg, do research on coil overs. Lmao!

Yes, you are correct. Let me go do the research on the Coilovers in this picture......which are on my jeep in the garage, which have 40,000+ miles on them, have been rebuilt three times and would still bring a better price than this guy's nasty used parts.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Before you start selling something-
1) clean the part up for your picture.
2) provide the complete info on your part. Where did you ever write in your original post they were not 2.0?
3) do your own research and find out the actual value of what it is you are selling, because your price for used Coilovers is still way too high.
4) "new" or "washed" are not the same thing. Used, means used, and yours look really used.

Yes, you are correct. Let me go do the research on the Coilovers in this picture......which are on my jeep in the garage, which have 40,000+ miles on them, have been rebuilt three times and would still bring a better price than this guy's nasty used parts.

View attachment 99038

I swear you fricken wax your shit!:cheesy:

Last edited:
Hey PUTOS!!!
Chingen su a puta madre!!!!
You dont have to clean anything, this is not Ebay, i know.
Thank you for all your Bulls Shits.
A la
VERGA
PUTOS

Hey PUTOS!!!
A la
VERGA
PUTOS

Yelling through your keyboard in Mexican is sure to get those King coilover sold. Good luck with the sale :thumb:

gCM2
You are not going to tell me what to do

Well we were all trying to help you get these Coilovers sold by letting you know your price was too high. :thinking:
So I guess you won the internet battle of trying to sell slightly overpriced, dirty, used parts, by actually not selling them to anyone here. I admit my failure in "not going to tell you what to do", please accept my apologies for trying to help. I will go polish my bypass tubes with wax.

Hey PUTOS!!!
A la
VERGA
PUTOS

Now we all know that the funds are going to a pant-sagging seller from Tijuana, Juarez, or Compton.

Top Bottom