King Shocks Coilover for sale

I think I said the very same thing in my 20's to a guy who introduced his "new" girlfriend to me (she was my ex-girlfriend.)

:cheesy:

Ok, you caught me ;( I'm actually overseas in a land where people really, really do hate me. In fact I'm probably on a most wanted list in my current location. I'm nowhere near my jeep......

Hawaii big island? The locals truly hate white folk there! Damn haole ;-)

gCM2
You are not going to tell me what to do

What are you dissing GCM2 for? He's not the one that threw the flag on the field, I am. And we don't have to tell you what to do, it was done as soon as I called you out for selling high priced used crap. Friends don't let friends get screwed over like that around here so take your high prices someplace else because I doubt you'll be selling to anyone here.

Now for the rest of the participants in this for sale thread; don't confuse my post of pointing out the use of the Mexican dialect (which many don't understand) with anything demeaning to our neighbors south of the international border or descendants thereof on this side of said border (legal or illegal). If we are going to derail a thread, let's keep it above the belt and not racially, ethnically or transgender'ally charged. I applaud rollover41's attempted mastery of two languages and so should you all, just not his attempted pricing of a used item for sale. In closing, I think we are all better participants of this forum through our continued understanding of different cultures and their peoples.

Warmest regards
G of the CM 2's

Nicely said. But the important thing is that there is dirt on your tires in the picture of of your coilovers. I'm very disappointed in you, young man.

I bought a 27" monitor just to do "white glove tests" on the pictures of GCM 2s rig. It shows me just how embarrassed about my JKs undercarriage I should be!

Haha! I'm busted again :icon_crazy: If you guys would only see how beat to crap ol' EVOJEEP is, you would know that I only keep it clean so that it photographs well. In person, that old machine is another story.

Dang,I was going to buy these Coilovers and the bimp stops! Soo much response to this, that I lost count on my pesos!:doh:

Top Bottom