Kickoff to Summer Sierra Camping Trip 2013: May 24th - 27th

I'm going to miss this one for sure. There was a chance my work schedule was going to free up and I was going to make it but Nope! Instead work is sending me litterally to the other side of the planet to a little island called Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia. :thumb:

pohnpei_sunset.jpg

It's a rough life I live. I can't get my wife anywhere near my JK, but she jumped at the opportunity to take this trip!!

Pohnpei 2.jpg

Take Care Friends, I will see you all on the next one!!

--Josh

I'm going to miss this one for sure. There was a chance my work schedule was going to free up and I was going to make it but Nope! Instead work is sending me litterally to the other side of the planet to a little island called Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia. :thumb:

View attachment 29069

It's a rough life I live. I can't get my wife anywhere near my JK, but she jumped at the opportunity to take this trip!!

View attachment 29070

Take Care Friends, I will see you all on the next one!!

--Josh

It looks beautiful there! Be safe and we will see you soon.

You can remove me from the stand-by list. :crybaby: Something came up. I feel like this happens every time! Man! :gaah:

Pretty bummed, but I won't be making it this year :grayno:

Turns out my good friends bachelor party is the same weekend... That being said, I had to give up my seat on this camping trip. You guys have a good time! I'll catch ya next year on this run :thumb:

Pretty bummed, but I won't be making it this year :grayno:

Turns out my good friends bachelor party is the same weekend... That being said, I had to give up my seat on this camping trip. You guys have a good time! I'll catch ya next year on this run :thumb:

Dang that sucks! Well I hope you have a good bachelor party don't drink too hard haha

Ray ⛺

Top Bottom