Kick me off and the site and you won't have to deal with me anymore

Here we go again guys, sorry. And yes I have nothing better to do and I'm sure I deserve all the names you are about to call me. Thank you.

I'm thinking/hoping these nets will look much different than this (and not look anything like the other brands on the market either):

images_zpsx70rjnvy.jpg

Because if not,we cannot build parts on here that are similar to others on the market already according to this guy and a few others:

Nice. Interested to see how it all comes together.

We are taking money out of the pockets of the companies that came up with these designs.

Note: I am for your work and talent for making the nets. I have no problem with you making them to save a buck. All I'm saying is, there have been some other products made that look similar to products on the market and a few people on this forum have had problems with it. I was curious as to why Sharky would think this is fine. If it turns out to be something very different and original, then he should be fine with it. Let the flames begin. Again, sorry to the OP.

Diy cargo nets

Here we go again guys, sorry. And yes I have nothing better to do and I'm sure I deserve all the names you are about to call me. Thank you.

I'm thinking/hoping these nets will look much different than this (and not look anything like the other brands on the market either):

View attachment 199582

Because if not,we cannot build parts on here that are similar to others on the market already according to this guy and a few others:

We are taking money out of the pockets of the companies that came up with these designs.

Note: I am for your work and talent for making the nets. I have no problem with you making them to save a buck. All I'm saying is, there have been some other products made that look similar to products on the market and a few people on this forum have had problems with it. I was curious as to why Sharky would think this is fine. If it turns out to be something very different and original, then he should be fine with it. Let the flames begin. Again, sorry to the OP.

You are a douche and a troll, plain and simple. I won't even bother trying to explain to you how these are clearly different scenarios because you lack the intellectual fortitude to understand.

If your goal in mucking up another thread is to challenge me, why don't you show the OP some respect and just call me out in a new thread. I can assure you I am more than up for the challenge and, when it is all said and done, you will just disappear into the abyss like so many before you who have flamed out.

You are a douche and a troll, plain and simple. I won't even bother trying to explain to you how these are clearly different scenarios because you lack the intellectual fortitude to understand.

If your goal in mucking up another thread is to challenge me, why don't you show the OP some respect and just call me out in a new thread. I can assure you I am more than up for the challenge and, when it is all said and done, you will just disappear into the abyss like so many before you who have flamed out.

Let this dude talk himself out. Won't take too much longer. Sigh...

View attachment 199582

Maybe if he gets his own thread he can post as much as he likes.....

View attachment 199582

Are you that freakin stupid you have missed the entire point about the DIY stuff? It's not the fact that it's DIY.

Sorry OP for adding a useless post to your thread. Good luck with your webbing. [emoji106]

I got $5 on Sharkey. Any takers?

Brah, I'll go 9:1 on sharkey for decision in the long run. Hahaha. I see towel from the other corner in the near future.

I'll take that 9 to 1 action and put a rider of another $5.00 of a knockout in the first round. You guys haven't met Sharkey, he is vicious.

View attachment 199582

Actually I drew it up, planned it out and bought the shit to make it. Cargo straps are hardly a propriety item. And besides that, I've seen none with red rings. So go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Thanks. :)

Diy cargo nets

Actually I drew it up, planned it out and bought the shit to make it. Cargo straps are hardly a propriety item. And besides that, I've seen none with red rings. So go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Nice work lady! Fuck that guy..

Last edited:
If the final product looks "similar" to one of the other nets on the market, it's the same exact thing. I'm hoping it looks different and original. Whether it's a bunch of steel welded together or a bunch of cloth sewed together, it's the same principal of what I'm trying to show here. Don't pick and choose which people to blast on the product they are building (whether it be a slider that looks like EVO's, or a cargo net that will look like MANY on the market). As I said in another post, EVO, Dynatrac, and a few others are off limits. This cargo net (even if it's exactly like the another would have been left alone). Tell me it wouldn't have been and you're a lier. Trust me, Sharky will be on this site longer than me. I'm just sticking around for awhile longer to piss you off more. Maybe I'll be the first one to be kicked off the forum for shit like this, highly doubt it though.

To the OP, I said sorry in my original post and I do mean that. I should have started my own thread. Props to you for making your own net. It will be yours and it will fit your needs. My recent posts have not been against you guys. It's to prove a point about the "gate keepers" as someone called them earlier.

If the final product looks "similar" to one of the other nets on the market, it's the same exact thing. I'm hoping it looks different and original. Whether it's a bunch of steel welded together or a bunch of cloth sewed together, it's the same principal of what I'm trying to show here. Don't pick and choose which people to blast on the product they are building (whether it be a slider that looks like EVO's, or a cargo net that will look like MANY on the market). As I said in another post, EVO, Dynatrac, and a few others are off limits. This cargo net (even if it's exactly like the another would have been left alone). Tell me it wouldn't have been and you're a lier. Trust me, Sharky will be on this site longer than me. I'm just sticking around for awhile longer to piss you off more. Maybe I'll be the first one to be kicked off the forum for shit like this, highly doubt it though.

To the OP, I said sorry in my original post and I do mean that. I should have started my own thread. Props to you for making your own net. It will be yours and it will fit your needs. My recent posts have not been against you guys. It's to prove a point about the "gate keepers" as someone called them earlier.

You are a fucker.

Get lost.

Update: When someone can't win an argument, just throw out the 'gatekeeper' card.

Say that I'm right and I'm gone. I've proven my point and it's correct.

You really are an asshole. Stop trying to muddy up other people's threads with your own agenda and fuck off already.

Top Bottom