Kick me off and the site and you won't have to deal with me anymore

Nice attempt at a back peddle, how's that working ?

Read the whole thread dumbass. I'm not backpedaling at all here. It's called sarcasm. I never had any problem with the rotopax brackets. Long story short for your lazy ass. Someone posted they built some sliders and he stated they were similar to evo's, not identical. Sharky called him out on it. Hell broke loose. Someone then posted they were going to copy one of evo's builds and add rotopax brackets to his tire carrier like they did. A blatant copy. Noone says shit about it. I made a joke saying he can't do that. A fucking joke that broke all hell loose also. Read before you post. No backpedaling for me and no apologies. Funny shit on the hot pocket. I'm sure you've tried it so let us know how you liked it.

Read the whole thread dumbass. I'm not backpedaling at all here. It's called sarcasm. I never had any problem with the rotopax brackets. Long story short for your lazy ass. Someone posted they built some sliders and he stated they were similar to evo's, not identical. Sharky called him out on it. Hell broke loose. Someone then posted they were going to copy one of evo's builds and add rotopax brackets to his tire carrier like they did. A blatant copy. Noone says shit about it. I made a joke saying he can't do that. A fucking joke that broke all hell loose also. Read before you post. No backpedaling for me and no apologies. Funny shit on the hot pocket. I'm sure you've tried it so let us know how you liked it.

Get fucked!

Was this thread you just trying to make a joke also or are you still just looking to copy rancho?

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=18260

Bull shit!!!! You totally provoked it. There is a big difference between making sliders that are a complete copy of EVO's design and adding a couple brackets to EVO designed/built/sold tire carrier. Night Vs Day......

On this forum you can't post that you are going to fab something similar to a...

Bull shit!!!! You totally provoked it. There is a big difference between making sliders that are a complete copy of EVO's design and adding a couple brackets to EVO designed/built/sold tire carrier. Night Vs Day......

Get your common sense off the internet, there no place for that bullshit here.

Last edited:

Wtf! It's the internet, not real life. Get over it and move the fuck on with your day! In fact there should be nothing to get over to begin with 🤔

Nope. My original comment was referring to another guy. Go back and read the thread. The guy you are referring to says he was going to build his own and he could build them better than Evo. I agree with you on that guy. I'm dropping the subject if everyone else will. I also stated to the guy building the rotopax brackets that would be a nice setup. It will work great. It will also look just like EVOs, but that is ok with me. Looks like it will be fine for everyone else too.

I wasn't talking about what got you butthurt. I'm saying the second douchebag who can build a better mousetrap took it too another level and for some reason they decided to band together. Now you're here to save them both [emoji23]

Wow this thread made my brain hurt

Im surprised to see this shit is still going... also, how steadfast T&ERun is holding his ground... wrong as it may be and ever shrinking his excuses, his Character is morally flawed but strong none the less. Ignorance is bliss I suppose...

tumblr_o06qrmQdUk1qe3fqoo1_1280.jpg

to clarify a few things here... EVO MFG has never made any sort of mount or bracket to add a fuel cell of any type to the EVO MFG Tire Carrier. Off Road Evolution however has played with the idea a little bit, but there is not a product that can be purchased. Off Road Evolution has also modified the EVO MFG Tire Carrier to add a RotoPax Universal Mounting Plate, but again, this product can not simply be purchased and shipped. These products are generally "one off" upgrades done here at Off Road Evolution only.

It is also important to remember that EVO MFG and Off Road Evolution and NOT the same place...

All that being said, Carry On...........

Oh How I Do Love The Intrawebs

to clarify a few things here... EVO MFG has never made any sort of mount or bracket to add a fuel cell of any type to the EVO MFG Tire Carrier. Off Road Evolution however has played with the idea a little bit, but there is not a product that can be purchased. Off Road Evolution has also modified the EVO MFG Tire Carrier to add a RotoPax Universal Mounting Plate, but again, this product can not simply be purchased and shipped. These products are generally "one off" upgrades done here at Off Road Evolution only.

It is also important to remember that EVO MFG and Off Road Evolution and NOT the same place...

Thanks Drew! I knew about the companies being separate and would only call you for info on purchasing the parts but you just cleared that up.

So do I order them on the website?

Top Bottom