Jk6 hellcat

I was hoping to take it to the Rubicon (months ago) in 10 days...it's so close to being ready...but that's not the 1st place to run it...when I get back on the 2oth, we're going to fire it up and do some local trails to break it in, check suspension, drivetrain, etc...you have no idea how badly I want to sit in the seat and drive....

I would love to be on the trails with this beast aha.

This is one of the Jeeps on this site that belongs in the magazines. You should put your own book together on Shutterfly or one of the other similar sites and out it on your coffee table man.
LOL- and like someone else said, put one in the bathroom - your guests would be in there all day!

funny...I'm flying into Charlotte tomorrow morning with my daughter...

Let me be the first to welcome you to Charlotte. I've lived in NC almost all of my life. Where will you be visiting? Let me know if you need any sight seeing / restaurant recommendations.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Charlotte. I've lived in NC almost all of my life. Where will you be visiting? Let me know if you need any sight seeing / restaurant recommendations.

Thanks man...just passing thru on our way to the Dominican Republic for a little r&r (and some fishing of course)...I'll definitely check you out if I'm in the area for any length of time...a hui hou...

Thanks man...just passing thru on our way to the Dominican Republic for a little r&r (and some fishing of course)...I'll definitely check you out if I'm in the area for any length of time...a hui hou...

Safe travels dude!

Safe travels for sure I'm in NC myself Kinston to be exact glad you'll be coming through

Sweet! Been waiting to see this beast actually move. That is gorgeous. Congrats Brute. That is an epic build. What are your long term plans for it?

I think he said "sounds a little underwhelming right now" if that's what was said, did it get figured out. Hard to tell from a vid on my phone but it didn't sound right to me.
AWESOME BUIL!!!!

Top Bottom