Jk6 hellcat

that is awesome! hope to see you out at EJS 2017...Mopar guys were kinda asses with their wildcat, they wouldn't even start it up in the parking lot.

Awesome build :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hopefully they a different exhaust on.

I got to drive it today for the first time...just a quick jaunt around the block. When I came back I said..."what did you mean that is sounded underwhelming on the video clip...I think it sounds out of this world"...to which he replied, "well, we only ran it inside the bay previously, and it was incredibly deafening...outside, it sounded only just incredible"...

In driving it for 10 minutes, almost caused 3 accidents while people were trying to video it while driving...

I might have to change the name to Woody...when you climb into the seat & fire it up, it causes instant wood...

Looking great man. I loved the clip. Was this a donor motor out of a wrecked vehicle or a crate motor? If crate, what kind of break in do you need for the motor and any other component on a build like this?

Looking great man. I loved the clip. Was this a donor motor out of a wrecked vehicle or a crate motor? If crate, what kind of break in do you need for the motor and any other component on a build like this?

I dont believe you can buy these as crate engines yet.. If im not mistaken, you have to purchace a challenger hellcat to get the powertrain. Maybe im dreaming or it was just a coincidence but i think i remember seeing a picture of the JK6 with a challenger sitting next to it. Who knows, maybe ive got it all wrong..

I dont believe you can buy these as crate engines yet.. If im not mistaken, you have to purchace a challenger hellcat to get the powertrain. Maybe im dreaming or it was just a coincidence but i think i remember seeing a picture of the JK6 with a challenger sitting next to it. Who knows, maybe ive got it all wrong..

Post #67. Looks like a crate too me.

Break in would be the same as any new car

It was my understanding it was a crate engine...but I'm told the order backlog is biblical.

Yes, I did see a challenger in the same bay as well...however, they are a Chrysler dealer as well, so it could have been coincidence...

In any event, I got one under the hood....I've been behind the wheel of some very exotic cars in my day, including Maserati's, Ferrari's, even a McLaren...this tops them all in the "shit eatin' grin" category...

Top Bottom