Jk6 hellcat

If I won the lottery, i couldnt something like this. It takes a vision. There are so many little cool details on this. It is not just another pro rock build, or evo dtd, or crazy motor swap. It is all of that and a lot more.

8-3-1.jpg

Line-X coated the fuel cell cover; mounted 4-gal Rotopax mounts to cover...pre-install evap & skid prior to coating

8-3-2.jpg

All oil cooler, trans cooler & fuel cell lines being finished up...ready for cover install...

Contemplating either X-Lining fan shrouds or powder coat...

I was hoping to take it to the Rubicon (months ago) in 10 days...it's so close to being ready...but that's not the 1st place to run it...when I get back on the 2oth, we're going to fire it up and do some local trails to break it in, check suspension, drivetrain, etc...you have no idea how badly I want to sit in the seat and drive....

This thread continues to prove to be one of the best bathroom reading/viewing out there lol.

You've set quite the standard as far a builds go, excellent work!

This thread continues to prove to be one of the best bathroom reading/viewing out there lol.

You've set quite the standard as far a builds go, excellent work!

T be honest, you're setting the standard too high and making us all look like chumps. Dial it back a little huh? LOL. Looking forward to the final product. This is an epic project.

Top Bottom