Jk6 hellcat

You still coming out this way this summer?

Yes...leaving Seattle this Sunday; I'll be in Keystone on the 20th...dropping off the fam at Denver airport on the 23rd...I'll be wide open for wheeling & fishing from then on...

Wow my friend, I like your style. Especially everyone trying to shut down your idea in the start, and you completely pimp slapped them with the Hellcat motor. My dream is to have a JK truck conversion someday. I'm excited to see this thing move.

Yes...leaving Seattle this Sunday; I'll be in Keystone on the 20th...dropping off the fam at Denver airport on the 23rd...I'll be wide open for wheeling & fishing from then on...

You should hit some of the Boise area trails while you are driving through.

If you come though grand junction on your way to Denver. I'd love to see it in person. You did an outstanding job on it mang. P.i.m.p

I love the clean look to all of your fluid lines. Very nice attention to detail. Still waiting on a sound clip of that motor purring. [emoji106]

I believe they move air. :cheesy:

And here we see a Smartassicus within its native environment. See how it smoothly delivers these tiny pearls of knowledge with nary a care! Beautiful to behold. Is it not? :cheesy:

Oh yeah sick build Brute! Can't wait to see the end result.

Such a great build. Thanks for taking the time to document this on top of building.[emoji120]🏻 can't wait to see it finished on on the trails

Top Bottom