Jk6 hellcat

This has to be one of the most badassery filled builds ive had the pleasure to watch. Kudos on your sick rig for sure.

Holy smokes that JK has gone through a transition looks absolutely amazing piece of work like the rear tire carrier and bed setup can't wait see it on the trail

7-7-1.jpg7-7-2.jpg

Rearranged the engine bay...moved batteries to the cab behind the seats...fabbed a solid mount for the twin arb compressor (under the steering cooler), steering cooler & fuse box...moved and replaced coolant recovery tank with a solid metal one...

Got any videos of this thing running? I NEED to hear it!

Drivelines on the way...I'm dying to take it for a spin myself

I had a short vid with the engine running during the testing phase before it shipped to WA, but it's on my old phone back in Hawaii...I used to listen to it before I went to bed every night...

Drivelines on the way...I'm dying to take it for a spin myself

I had a short vid with the engine running during the testing phase before it shipped to WA, but it's on my old phone back in Hawaii...I used to listen to it before I went to bed every night...

I'm assuming you are running shaft that's running a joint larger that 1350?

Did you open up the motor and do any work to it, like a more torquey, low RPM cam or is it uncracked? Not that it needs a damn thing, just curious....

Did you open up the motor and do any work to it, like a more torquey, low RPM cam or is it uncracked? Not that it needs a damn thing, just curious....

No...I'm just going to have to suffer with a stock Hellcat hemi...bummer...

Top Bottom