JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife

Wow your still here? JKF must be really dead.

Holy fucking shit dude. No I'm not staring at this tread all day/ night waiting for replies. my phone vibrates and tells me someone replied you dumb fuck.

Holy fucking shit dude. No I'm not staring at this tread all day/ night waiting for replies. my phone vibrates and tells me someone replied you dumb fuck.

Tough guy over here. I forgot using fuck every other word makes you a badass.

Or maybe the miracles of smartphone technology and tapatalk just show me as online? And a push notification for quoted posts. But keep thinking I give two shits about your lame ass forum due to all my posts in this thread. Have a nice day. Obviously your day is exciting since you have nothing better to do than watch my status lol
I guess tapatalk pushed these replies also?

Who's mike? What post?

then you missed it some mike dude made his very first post on here claiming how he flipped eddie the bird from his red brute in moab and just all kinds of slanderous insults with nothing to back them and then boom it was gone... it was about half a page long he really took the time

then you missed it some mike dude made his very first post on here claiming how he flipped eddie the bird from his red brute in moab and just all kinds of slanderous insults with nothing to back them and then boom it was gone... it was about half a page long he really took the time

I think you're seeing things.

Top Bottom