JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Well I'm bored and off to do some mountain biking because I don't work 80 hours a week and neglect my fiancee

I've asked several time for my account to be deleted but the moderators refuse

ok lets see if you understand this simple set of instructions... go to thread tools UNSUBSCRIBE from this thread that will stop the updates to your cell phone, next step REMOVE the wayalife application from your cellphone, this is hard i know because you have an impulsive personality that has to be in control and has to have the last word in( which unless you fix this i foresee your relationship ending in 5 years by either her leaving you or you cheating on her), next step is block the wayalife page on your cell phone web browser and computer web browser(google is very helpful with figuring things out related to the advanced electronics that you do not know). you made this profile you take care of it like a big boy ( yes i know this involves putting on big boy panties and acting your age but its life get over it) then never bother us again and go back to trolling on your 6-7 other forums. if you tell me you dont understand that then you need to go back to preschool and start all over again. good day :asshat:

Last edited:
I am an engineer too but, I have never been bashed on wayalife for that. :confused::confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

by that i must assume that you are a kind individual that follows the rules of the forum and respects others? if i am correct thank you for being that way and here!! have a :beer:

ok lets see if you understand this simple set of instructions... go to thread tools UNSUBSCRIBE from this thread that will stop the updates to your cell phone, next step REMOVE the wayalife application from your cellphone, this is hard i know because you have an impulsive personality that has to be in control and has to have the last word in( which unless you fix this i foresee your relationship ending in 5 years by either her leaving you or you cheating on her), next step is block the wayalife page on your cell phone web browser and computer web browser. you made this profile you take care of it like a big boy ( yes i know this involves putting on big boy panties and acting your age but its life get over it) then never bother us again and go back to trolling on your 6-7 other forums. if you tell me you dont understand that then you need to go back to preschool and start all over again. good day :asshat:

Yeah and then y'all can continue the bashing of my username like the other two threads Eddie started exactly like this one... No thanks

Yeah and then y'all can continue the bashing of my username like the other two threads Eddie started exactly like this one... No thanks

you can give thanks to yourself because its your word choice on this forum that has made all but the oh so eager to impress children dislike you! stop neglecting your fiancee and get off the forum before you ruin your relationship with her.

by that i must assume that you are a kind individual that follows the rules of the forum and respects others? if i am correct thank you for being that way and here!! have a :beer:
I just like to wheel in my jeep meet new people and enjoy this site I have learned a lot here. I have had a chance to meet Eddie snd Cindy at SNG. AND I have alot of respect for them and everyone else for such a great forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
For not giving two shits about anything on this forum,then why would you care about what anyone on this forum has to say?? And it seems to me that it doesn't matter if your here or not, people will still say hey remember the JK-F moderator that was an asshat.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Top Bottom