Jeep Photo Challenge

Maaannnn oh man, that will be a tough order to fill! - Same day service too...? Sheesh, you must have one of those fancy freight helicopters in your driveway :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually it can be done in flordia, didnt say it had to be pacific coast! My mom gave me the idea, her and my dad dis it on the harley couple years back.

Do the photographs have to be made after the challenge is posted
or can photographs from your archives be used?

This is not a west coast sunset. It was made last month
at the San Luis Pass on the west end of Galveston Island
and is offered as inspiration.

IMAGE_487.jpg

^ in theory, someone calls out a challenge and you go get the pic, but if you have the pic already and it meets the criteria, post it. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought the point of these type of threads was to get people out and do stuff. Not to use their archived photos, doubt anyone's gonna go out and intentionally unseat a bead.

I thought the point of these type of threads was to get people out and do stuff. Not to use their archived photos, doubt anyone's gonna go out and intentionally unseat a bead.

Yes, the main idea is to get people to go out and do stuff. But also, just seeing that people take pride in their jeeps and take pictures of them wherever they go is also cool. It's a game with very loose rules and we just want to see it get going again

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Maybe you have not been wheeling or just dont go that often! but i have seen many beads fall off and then you just pop it back on. I never asked you to go drive like a idiot to pop your bead off! would have taken a person putting on new tires! i think you are over thinking the game to much man!

We use to have a "Truck of the Month" contest on the forum I use to hang out on. Each month, there was a specific theme ex: December we would have a Xmas theme with our trucks and the members of the forum would vote on who had the best pic. That was pretty fun to do.

Top Bottom