Jeep Photo Challenge

I just don't get how people can't wrap their head around this concept.

Step 1 - The original challenge gets made.

Step 2 - Someone meets the challenge by posting a picture meeting the requirements of the challenge.

Step 3 - The person who meets the challenge makes a new challenge in the post with the picture that met the challenge.

Step 4 - Start back over at Step 2.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

What's the next challenge?

how about you reading a book. the idea is a challenge!! do you need a dictionary for that word. Everyone can go take a pic of their jeep in the drive way(last pic was cool not knocking on the tj with the flag).

Last edited:
how about you reading a book. the idea is a challenge!! do you need a dictionary for that word. Everyone can go take a pic of their jeep in the drive way(last pic was cool not knocking on the tj with the flag).

That's kinda what I was thinking. I was like, "Huh, did I miss something?".

Definitely a cool picture, just doesn't really belong here.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

That's kinda what I was thinking. I was like, "Huh, did I miss something?".

Definitely a cool picture, just doesn't really belong here.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

thank you!!!!! cool pic but put it in the where you took your jeep thread! This isnt the parking lots and mall threat i want a challenge!

Yall know that I don't have a Jeep yet but have been reading the thread and would like to at least post a challenge if its alright.

How about your Jeep flexing on something unusual like a car hood or wall just something you wouldn't expect to flex your jeep on

Just a thought :idontknow:

Sorry if i screwed up the order of things ..I was just posting a cool photo..I can delete it if thats a problem :thinking:

No biggy it was a cool pic it is your turn post something good!

Yall know that I don't have a Jeep yet but have been reading the thread and would like to at least post a challenge if its alright.

How about your Jeep flexing on something unusual like a car hood or wall just something you wouldn't expect to flex your jeep on

mad mac might think thats unfeasible crushing a car an all but i like it, save that for after Oregonjeeper it his turn!

i like it !!!:thumb:

To paraphrase the immortal words of Woody Allen:
"My goal in life is to flex a short object."

As for the previous challenge (the one before the bead blowing challenge) called for a sunset picture on the east or west coast. Last time I checked, Oregon was on the west coast. This weekend was the 200th anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner. So I thought a photo of the reflection of a west coast sunset with Old Glory in it was a winner. But I could be wrong. I often am.

Flex on.

Last edited:
To paraphrase the immortal words of Woody Allen:
"My goal in life is to flex a short object."

As for the previous challenge (the one before the bead blowing challenge) called for a sunset picture on the east or west coast. Last time I checked, Oregon was on the west coast. This weekend was the 200th anniversary of the Stars and Stripes. So I thought a photo of the reflection of a west coast sunset with Old Glory in it was a winner. But I could be wrong. I often am.

Flex on.

Aaaaactualy... the previous challenge was of your Jeep with an east coast sunrise AND a west coast sunset . Nice try though, come back and play again sometime! :D

I will echo NoRoad's advice to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom