January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Put me in as a maybe. Only thing I'm waiting on is my tires. But Nitto's are apparently on Nationwide Backorder, at least that's the word I got from Globex. Soon as they come in they're getting slapped on and hopefully before the 25th!

what nittos are you going with and what size?

Correct Zach but when you get to the 3.5" backspacing you are adding a lot of stress to the steering knuckles, ball joints and axle C. Whether with spacers or wheels

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thats what I meant :yup:

Actually, for anyone who is confused about this argument, the best analogy I can think of is its like hanging a 5 pound weight on a stick and you holding the other end of the stick. The longer the stick the more difficult it is to hold it.

Based on what he said it sounds like Globex is ordering them.

Looking back I wonder if I would have been better off going with a 315 over a 35. 35's were cheaper at the time.

Based on what he said it sounds like Globex is ordering them.

Looking back I wonder if I would have been better off going with a 315 over a 35. 35's were cheaper at the time.

yea i know i saw him say they were. i would almost have globex cancel their order and order them from discount tire in the 315 size since they are bigger. a little more expensive but worth it in my mind. :twocents: also discount can get them to him in 3 days. took mine only 2 lol

Yeah I ordered the 35" Trail Grapplers through Globex. Mike at Globex told me he had 10 en route right before Christmas from one of his vendors. Just waiting on them to arrive. I probably would have gotten them elsewhere if I didn't plan on having them mount the tires and install the gussets and skids at the same time.

Also, I thought 315's were smaller than 35's??? You saying they're a little bigger??? I know its not that much of a difference, just thought it was the other way around.

A 35 nitro Trail is bigger than a 315 by about 1/4" . Just went through that and have a set coming from DTD.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks! That's what I thought and part of the reason I went with true "35's" as opposed to 315's lol. Man I can't wait to get these put on!!! I feel like I'm 5 years old again waiting for Santa to come lol.

Also not sure what type of trails we'd be running, but I have NO rocker protection at all right now. Do I have much to worry about? Never been there yet.

Cool thanks! That's what I thought and part of the reason I went with true "35's" as opposed to 315's lol. Man I can't wait to get these put on!!! I feel like I'm 5 years old again waiting for Santa to come lol.

Can't wait to see that jeep again Jesse. Hope you can make it.

hey guys are any of you running a cobra 29LX? I'm hoping to make this trip with my buddy and don't wanna be yelling from the window lol I don't know much about cb's but it seems good/simple

hey guys are any of you running a cobra 29LX? I'm hoping to make this trip with my buddy and don't wanna be yelling from the window lol I don't know much about cb's but it seems good/simple

Looking at ordering that one myself. Heard a lot of good things about it.

Looking at ordering that one myself. Heard a lot of good things about it.
Wow, that's a biggun. Where are you planning on mounting it? A handful of east coast guys (myself included) run a Cobra 75WXST and I'd be happy to field any questions based solely on my experiences with it.

Any cb will work and you can check most out on amazon and read their reviews. KP has a good point the one he uses fits nicely just about anywhere you want to put it.

Top Bottom