January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Yes they are! And being poor because I had to have it is VERY annoying. Lol!!!

Well, the parts that I was going to put on my sahara are going to be going on the rubi. Had to convince the ole lady that the rubi is going to be the wheeling jeep. :yup: So, I have a RK 2.5 x-factor kit and LoD front and rear bumpers waiting to go on. I just need to find some wheels and tires first.

Awesome! Congrats on the new goodies. Go ahead and install everything imho. You'll find your perfect wheel/tire combo before you know it.

Awesome! Congrats on the new goodies. Go ahead and install everything imho. You'll find your perfect wheel/tire combo before you know it.

Thank you! I'm pretty happy about it. I don't want to install the lift without my wheels, i think it would look really off.:naw:

I'm actively searching for my wheels on the other forums, I'm all about some used but good stuff.

Totally pumped for this ride...and looking forward to the AAoA joint in March...if we were looking to Virginia..why not also take a look at the Ivy Branch of the Hatfield McCoy trail system...could be bitchin....I agree with most in saying I prefer Rocks to Mud lol!

Thank you! I'm pretty happy about it. I don't want to install the lift without my wheels, i think it would look really off.:naw:

After having a 2.5" lift and stock 32's I have to agree with you however it did make wheeling easier. Oh and a good way to fix the "off look" is to buy a set of wheel spacers until you can afford wheels and tires. I had spacers on for about a week before I got tires and it looked pretty cool imho.

Sent from my phone?

After having a 2.5" lift and stock 32's I have to agree with you however it did make wheeling easier. Oh and a good way to fix the "off look" is to buy a set of wheel spacers until you can afford wheels and tires. I had spacers on for about a week before I got tires and it looked pretty cool imho.

I agree with Zach on this one; I did the lift first for about 2 weeks before mine. It was like night and day at R/C. The only difference was I didnt run spacers.

Totally pumped for this ride...and looking forward to the AAoA joint in March...if we were looking to Virginia..why not also take a look at the Ivy Branch of the Hatfield McCoy trail system...could be bitchin....I agree with most in saying I prefer Rocks to Mud lol!

What is AAoA?

If there are some cool VA trails that have enough miles to warrant a weekend and some camping, I'd be interested in partaking.

Is it just me or is anyone else exited about it getting warmer in the next 4 months so camping becomes more common?

Can't wait KP. Was checking the weather up in Tremont... 4 degrees for the low over the next 5 days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by H8MUD
What is AAoA?

AOAA is the Anthracite outdoor adventure area. Located in Shamokin PA, about 25 minuets from RC. It's a brand new off road park opening in the spring of 2014 to the public. I'm organizing a guided trail day there happening the end of March , details coming soon.
It's also the home of the coal mountain Jeep Jamboree.
Now back to Rousch. Put me down as a maybe for the 25th. I'd like to wheel with you guys. You always seem to have a blast.

Originally Posted by H8MUD
What is AAoA?

AOAA is the Anthracite outdoor adventure area. Located in Shamokin PA, about 25 minuets from RC. It's a brand new off road park opening in the spring of 2014 to the public. I'm organizing a guided trail day there happening the end of March , details coming soon.
It's also the home of the coal mountain Jeep Jamboree.
Now back to Rousch. Put me down as a maybe for the 25th. I'd like to wheel with you guys. You always seem to have a blast.
The times, they are good!

Sent from my phone?

Will the wheel spacers add more stress on the axles?

I agree with Zach on this one; I did the lift first for about 2 weeks before mine. It was like night and day at R/C. The only difference was I didnt run spacers.

Are you saying that my stockers won't rub with a lift on?

Spacers add no more stress than wheels with less backspacing.

Sent from my phone?

Correct Zach but when you get to the 3.5" backspacing you are adding a lot of stress to the steering knuckles, ball joints and axle C. Whether with spacers or wheels

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I talked to the dealership earlier. They said it will take a couple weeks tobget a engine. The owner of the dealership is greedy fuck. Trying to screw my insurance company big time. I'm still a maybe though

Put me in as a maybe. Only thing I'm waiting on is my tires. But Nitto's are apparently on Nationwide Backorder, at least that's the word I got from Globex. Soon as they come in they're getting slapped on and hopefully before the 25th!

Top Bottom