It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

Update on Moby:

MoTech has been working on getting Moby all wrapped up and will hopefully have him ready very soon. :wings: Here is a pic MoTech took on a recent test drive:

main.php

Funny, I was thinking he was a little nose high :crazyeyes:

For what it's worth, the LS isn't much heavier than a 3.8L :yup:

LOL just messing with ya! Looking forward to seeing it back in action. Speaking of action, any word on the JKX video being completed?????

LOL just messing with ya! Looking forward to seeing it back in action. Speaking of action, any word on the JKX video being completed?????

LOL!! Working on it as fast as we can. It's been too long since we've gotten a video done and nobody wants this to get out there more than us.

I think they just don't want to give moby back :thumb:

LOL!! They did tell me that people have been coming by just to see him :crazyeyes:

Looks great! I bet you can't wait to get him home.

Oh yeah. Mel is gonna pick him up as soon as he's done to give it a final look and do some testing. Needless to say, you should see us back in the area for that :yup:

lets put a 100 shot nos and a supercharger on that LS then mel will sweat it out :D

No need Moby will get better gas mileage than Evo1. Mel will need fuel at the 60 foot mark.:D They are both badass rigs.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

You guys might think you're joking but I am almost positive that we are going to see some high speed desert shots/vids of Moby soon after they get him back....wait Moby is a male correct?

Sent from my phone?

You guys might think you're joking but I am almost positive that we are going to see some high speed desert shots/vids of Moby soon after they get him back....wait Moby is a male correct?

Sent from my phone?

when it comes to jeeps, nos, v-8s, and forced air induction, i never joke around

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386250407.696265.jpg

Sitting in work parking lot -3 with a 20 to 30 windchill and LS loves it! Got home last night and proceeded to spin some donnies in 2 foot of snow that blew in the yard! Was impossible for me to video and wife said I'm just a child and refused to video because she wanted to do it too! Try on way home to shoot one. Nice section line near home that always fills bad. I just gigle every time I get into it and the thing just holds rpm's and shifts! Sounds like I'm in a drag race! You'll love it Eddie!

Top Bottom