It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

I've been wondering. Since you guys got everything pulled apart did you ever figure out what was causing the mystery rattle?

Nice! Excited for you guys!

Just in time for desert season too. :thumb:

dang it i thought you said dessert season and i was like awesome GRAMMAR NAZIS ASSEMBLE and they are all like dude calm down he got it right, so yeah it was sad :sigh: sorry for the derail eddie the engineers are working around the clock to fix it as fast as possible!

Gosh moby looks so bitchen in those pics can't wait to see it in action hope next time I can join uou guys I'm ordering the rest of my lift from Evo on Monday getting ready for next year

So it seems like moby might be ready for moab in the spring. Is this wishfull thinking or is he almost done?

Sent from my phone?

Same question from me too what is different between the two pumps? I have one also to put in yet and PSC told me the pulley is smaller to pump faster and they included a larger solid slack pulley to make up for this. So when you drill out there pump to make the Motech bracket clamp the PSC pump there is also and offset issue? I am going to compare the photos you have of the PSC pump to the one I have and bet they changed at least the pulley to pump spacer.

Top Bottom