It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

Now for sure, I won't be able to keep up with Mobby. Hope Eddie will wait for me to catch up when I finally get to do a run with him.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last time i was at EVO i saw Moby in at least two pcs with the motor installed Cindy you are swaying me to the world of the LS..:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cindy and Eddie when will moby be going home!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure.

Yes will moby be ready for JKX???

At the moment, it doesn't look like it. Off Road Evolution has been kind enough to help us out with this but, with the Vegas to Reno race coming up and then the JKX after that, we've kinda been put on the back burner. Even if it could get done in time, the last place I want to test out a new motor is on the JKX. It's a bummer but, what are ya gonna do. :grayno:

Not sure.

At the moment, it doesn't look like it. Off Road Evolution has been kind enough to help us out with this but, with the Vegas to Reno race coming up and then the JKX after that, we've kinda been put on the back burner. Even if it could get done in time, the last place I want to test out a new motor is on the JKX. It's a bummer but, what are ya gonna do. :grayno:

Is there anything I can do to help?

Not sure.

Damn that's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing moby conquer jkx with the new engine!

You gonna take rubicat this year?

I wish but, at the moment, what I really need is some rack time.

It really is and we're pretty bummed. Yes, it looks like we'll be taking Rubicat this year.

Well it'll be fun to see rubicat hit some serious action!! Rubicat is still bolt on coilovers with evo bolt on long arms correct?
(And I'm sure the video for this years jkx won't come out till the end of the year, I'm so impatient!! Lol)

Isnt rubicat getting a pro rock 60 rear upgrade soon? Is there a set of 40 inch mud grapplers to go along with that?

What im getting at here is do you plan to run 40's on Rubicat before you get a front PR60?

Top Bottom