Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

Isn’t this awesome 👍🏻🇺🇸
I’m sure the ten year commitment we just sign to continue sending money to Ukraine is helping too.

Most of that gets laundered back to the politicians so I guess you might could call it stimulus.
or back to the military contractors

paragraph 3: financing for the project may benefit from a $2-billion assistance program for Ukraine funded by Washington.

may
benefit. lol, EAD

‘16 Nobel Prize winning economists’

I’d like to point out that Yasser Arafat, the head of the PLO terrorist organization was a Nobel Prize winner, the ‘Peace Prize’ - so simply being a Nobel recipient does not bestow much credibility.

View attachment 409180
Hell they gave Obama the peace prize before he even did anything as president. All the pundits predicted the stock market would implode if Trump got elected last time and we all know how accurate that was.

Wow, that's kind of a surprise. I figured the ruling class would pull all the stops to help brandon in November.

Maybe they see the writing on the wall and just want to burn it all down before Trump wins

Or, even worse- they know how broken the economy really is and they understand the meltdown that will occur if they don’t keep the manipulation going.

At this point nothing would surprise me.

IMG_0112.jpeg

The federal Gov needs to stop spending so much of our money, that’s real issue. They are causing the problem by extravagant and un-Constitutional spending and then trying to fix the problem they created by raising interest rates and making it worse.

Consider this: If I take medication to help me not catch a cold but the side effect of that medication is myocarditis, have I improved my situation or made it worse?

The federal Gov needs to stop spending so much of our money, that’s real issue. They are causing the problem by extravagant and un-Constitutional spending and then trying to fix the problem they created by raising interest rates and making it worse.

Consider this: If I take medication to help me not catch a cold but the side effect of that medication is myocarditis, have I improved my situation or made it worse?
According to fauci, improved.

I see what you did there.
1719410632065.gif

Maybe they see the writing on the wall and just want to burn it all down before Trump wins

Or, even worse- they know how broken the economy really is and they understand the meltdown that will occur if they don’t keep the manipulation going.

At this point nothing would surprise me.

Like, maybe this is all being done on purpose? Careful there conspiracy man....

Top Bottom