Hinrichs 2.0

How's that sub? I don't have an oem one but I would like more bass. Been eyeballing one for a year now.

It doesnt really hit hard, so I would say its kind of like an oem sub if you ever experienced one. I had it mounted on the back panel of my tuffy deck and it worked well there after you mess with the settings to get it perfect. I had an idea that I might be taking out the back seats at times, or have them folded down more which would make it really visible so I ended up moving it up under my driver seat for a change and to keep it hidden. I think under the seat works better as it fills up the front of the cab more with bass. I need to really adjust it more and get it perfect. It is a very easy install however since you can just splice into your stock speaker wiring.

Sexy! :brows:

What a pain in the ass PA is.

I was just going to wing it and take it there as is, but I decided to stop at the shop which is within walking distance from my house and see what they said. I was going to leave the exhaust as well but figured why not make it "legal". My usual guy who is kinda family decided to not have any time for me.....it takes 15 minutes....so thats why I am going to the new place.

Oh, so is your compressor under the hood then?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Compressor is under the passenger seat, this was installed under the driver seat. I wish I would have just gotten the same bracket tho as I had before but I was lazy and didn't look hard enough. That was the easiest install I have done since the holes in the bracket lined up....this one only one did.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom