GraniteCrystal build thread

One other note on this: the manual gives a warning not to store the FlashCal in the vehicle when it's really hot or cold. I asked them if that was to be taken seriously. He said it was a more generic warning based on a few issues they saw a ways back and it rarely happens. I'm planning on storing mine in the glove compartment. Anyone ever had issues doing so with theirs?
Have mine stored in the Jeep for a few years now with zero issues. Just used it the other day actually lol
Seems like everyone is out having fun getting dirty on the rocks today. Thought I'd take the opportunity to go the other direction and clean the Jeep up a bit, at least on the inside.

View attachment 241155

I had sunscreen still rubbed into the door from the summer:
View attachment 241156

Got that out:
View attachment 241157

Gotta love cleaning days!

So tomorrow may end up being a big day in the purchasing department. Big to the tune of 37" Cooper STT Pros, TrailReady bead locks, and the new LoD Destroyer series bumper/carrier. Trying to work some deals. Stay tuned. If I do pull the trigger on all that, I'll also be making a call to Trail Jeeps to schedule some shop time for 5.13 gears and C gussets. Fingers crossed for the stars to align.

So tomorrow may end up being a big day in the purchasing department. Big to the tune of 37" Cooper STT Pros, TrailReady bead locks, and the new LoD Destroyer series bumper/carrier. Trying to work some deals. Stay tuned. If I do pull the trigger on all that, I'll also be making a call to Trail Jeeps to schedule some shop time for 5.13 gears and C gussets. Fingers crossed for the stars to align.
That sounds sweet. Jealous.

Good luck! Sounds exciting, hope everything works in your favor.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck!! Can't wait to see it happen!

Nice list! Those Trail Ready's are really nice wheels. Are you getting them in a color or just the machined finish?

37s baby! Just picked up 5 37x13.5r17 Cooper STT Pros from Discount Tire for...wait for it... $1100 out the door! They were used with a whopping 1,972 miles on them. Woo-hoo!

IMG_20170131_082340.jpg

IMG_20170131_083752.jpg

Top Bottom