GraniteCrystal build thread

took me a couple of days but i finally made to the end of this thread. awesome build. makes me wish i would have gone with a JKUR at times. but, i still love my JKR.

Took a while nearly all day to get caught up on this thread! Awesome build so far and so many great ideas. Congrats on the 37's! And I think ink the LOD rear bumper is pretty sweet, hard to beat. Definitely subscribe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

took me a couple of days but i finally made to the end of this thread. awesome build. makes me wish i would have gone with a JKUR at times. but, i still love my JKR.

Took a while nearly all day to get caught up on this thread! Awesome build so far and so many great ideas. Congrats on the 37's! And I think ink the LOD rear bumper is pretty sweet, hard to beat. Definitely subscribe!

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun doing it and the best is yet to come.

How in the world did you get 5 of them inside your Jeep?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I drew this super scientific diagram to show the exact configuration. Might help others too. Tailgate was about 4" away from shutting, so I just tied it off and left the back glass open. No issues whatsoever the whole drive home.

IMG_20170209_080223.jpg

Can't wait to see them mounted

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Me too! Killing me to have them just sitting in the garage.

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun doing it and the best is yet to come.

I drew this super scientific diagram to show the exact configuration. Might help others too. Tailgate was about 4" away from shutting, so I just tied it off and left the back glass open. No issues whatsoever the whole drive home.

View attachment 243235

Me too! Killing me to have them just sitting in the garage.
Ahaha, that's an awesome diagram! Couldn't have done better myself! Well done!

Drove to Georgetown today to watch some guys race their Jeeps around the frozen Georgetown Lake...only to find out it was cancelled this morning due to improper ice conditions. Been too warm lately I guess. Oh well. Making the best of it and seeing Georgetown.

IMG_20170212_094924.jpg

IMG_20170212_100028.jpg

Top Bottom