From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

From MYTH to LEGEND : The Evolution of our Jeep Gladiator

I was picking up tile in Anaheim today and drove by with the intention to say hello... but as I hit the exit, work shit came up and I had to Jam back to LA... Progress is lookin really good.. kinda weird not seeing Dynatracs, but holy crap man, you are going all out [emoji15].... can’t wait to see it finished.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see this done, its amazing how big that steering box is. Hope we can see it next to the stock one...

Holy cow! A lot going on in 1 day! Looking good man!

Got a ton done! Pretty much removed everything that we needed to have removed, hacked off factory brackets, installed our new PSC steering box and pump, got brackets burned on to our new UD60 rear axle and got front long arm brackets burned on to the frame. :crazyeyes:

Jesus Christ! This is gonna be killer. This build might just make me rethink my JT vs JL buying decision

LOL - I would just say that the JT is no JL. They're both fun in their own way.

I'm eagerly following this!

Looks like quite an impressive pile of parts.

If you can believe it, more is coming too :crazyeyes:

Cant wait to see this done, its amazing how big that steering box is. Hope we can see it next to the stock one...

:doh: Damn, I had planned on taking that very pic but got busy and forgot. I know there's another here and I'll see what I can do.

EVO JT brackets all burned in and UD60 now all ready to be installed - drool over the stack of dimes :thumb:

20190918094452-02bf454b-me.jpg

20190918094743-02fb0ec9-me.jpg

Coopers are great tires but being that we've been attending so many Nitto events and have more to come, we figured it'd be polite to be a team player. Plus, it's not like we never liked Trail Grapplers especially in a 40. If anything, our main reason for switching out from them was the lack of availability or at least, at the time.

Understand that! Every time I’ve ordered an STT Pro it’s taken at least a week, if not longer. Meanwhile the Nittos that I recently bought came in next day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom