French owned, Portuguese driven, Stellantis is killing Jeep etc...

I’m probably just not going to buy anything new. I really cannot think of any new vehicles that appeal to me. Maybe that will change but at this point nothing currently made excites me. Way too much gay.
It's a crazy thing but I'd have to agree and this really is the first time ever that I can say this. Up until now, there was always something or somethings that appealed to me. Now, it's all just gay shit that all looks the same.

I don’t know I still might be willing to get a 392 next year depending on how much they overinflate the prices and whether they bring back Hella or Gecko. Maybe Mojito and no red seats

LMAO, I must be the only person here that doesn't think they suck. In no way shape or form do I want one, but maybe because they're so damn weird I can't hate them. But if it came down to having to pick between say, a Ridgeline or one of these, I'll take one of these
Oh, I'm totally with you here. I actually like them a lot and mainly because they are so different. But, I don't think I'd ever really want one. I think I'd take a new electric Hummer over it.

It’s the homogenization of choice. They’re slowly weaning us away from uniqueness and freedom. But hey, better than taking public transportation from our community block homes to the food lines, am I right, Comrades?
Exactly. They all comply with govt regulations about bumper design and door sill height ETC. The funny thing is back in the seventies folks were driving station wagons but govt mandated fuel economy and safety standards killed the station wagon so families had to go to SUVs in order to carry them all. Which of course had the opposite affect of saving fuel. So now they are mandating the SUV get higher mileage so the put anemic fours in them with turbos and complex systems which creates longevity problems but hey govt fixes what ain’t broke till it is.

I actually think Toyota did a great job with the look of the new Land Cruiser and GX but, of course it only comes with gay engine options.

View attachment 412538
View attachment 412539
I wonder why the Land Cruiser we get in America looks so different from the 2024 in Australia:
When I saw Ronny's video, I got seriously interested in one. I immediately went to Toyota's website and was pretty disappointed by the difference.

I wonder why the Land Cruiser we get in America looks so different from the 2024 in Australia:
When I saw Ronny's video, I got seriously interested in one. I immediately went to Toyota's website and was pretty disappointed by the difference.
That would be the Land Cruiser Troop Carrier where the rear axel track is narrower than the front (which causes issues when driving in sand or ruts). An old-school design which was freshened with a smaller engine and changed front styling. This series was never offered in the USA.

Last edited:
As much as Stellantis is a bullshit car company like all the others, I personally think the ‘24 wrangler rubicon is still the best vehicle on the market.

We bought one for my wife in April…
-8 speed trans
-JL Pentastar
-Lightweight, narrow body compared to the bronco or any other mid-size truck.
-Perfect wheelbase.
-full float rear, solid front axle, locked front and rear

Plus, that bright white is so clean….

Tell me there’s something better right now.
As long as the above criteria are met, I will continue to buy jeeps. Not tacomas, not broncos, not Land Cruisers, not raptors, not cybertrucks.

As much as Stellantis is a bullshit car company like all the others, I personally think the ‘24 wrangler rubicon is still the best vehicle on the market.

-8 speed trans
-JL Pentastar
-Perfect wheelbase.

As long as the above criteria are met, I will continue to buy jeeps. Not tacomas, not broncos, not Land Cruisers, not raptors, not cybertrucks.
Agreed.

-8 speed trans
-JL Pentastar
-Perfect wheelbase.

Some of the Toyotas would be great IF we could get the stripper versions available in other markets like Australia where they come with the small diesels. I wanted a red one of these in high school in the worst way

img23692_20052014080726_1_1100_.jpg

Some of the Toyotas would be great IF we could get the stripper versions available in other markets like Australia where they come with the small diesels. I wanted a red one of these in high school in the worst way

View attachment 412554
that Australian accent grates on my last nerve, fuck Toyota ... when I hear a more pleasing accent Toyota gets a (y)

Top Bottom