French owned, Portuguese driven, Stellantis is killing Jeep etc...

Just took a look at Bronco Raptor forum. Plenty of folks having issues.
Plus those fender flares WTF?
“Well, cam phaser problem at 3,000 miles of my 2024. Now is in the shop for engine repair. service adviser say will need few weeks in work. the engine have to be pull out and thats a $7000+ job. I know is will be under warranty repair. But this really suck for a $100k car need repair of the same problems pops up for many years! my services adviser told me, he just finish another bronco raptor last week with only 700 miles on it! Thats suck, wonder I should keep the car after repair!

Anyone have done this repair and permanently fix for long run?”
I’ve been turned off from ford since the whole 6.0 and 6.4 days. Just terrible and they never learned. As crappy as all that is I still might get sucked in to a newer 6.7 at some point.

I’ve been turned off from ford since the whole 6.0 and 6.4 days. Just terrible and they never learned. As crappy as all that is I still might get sucked in to a newer 6.7 at some point.
I've never liked Ford but after selling and delivering a used one up to LA on a 2 hour drive, a 2022 F-350 Lariat changed my mind and I found it super nice - the 6.7, visibility, driving position, and sound system specifically.

I've never liked Ford but after selling and delivering a used one up to LA on a 2 hour drive, a 2022 F-350 Lariat changed my mind and I found it super nice - the 6.7, visibility, driving position, and sound system specifically.
The sound system/display is nice till the screen goes black on you randomly one day and costs $1,200 to fix. Gotta guess on the ac/heat and other random features too 😂 oddly the back up camera still worked 🤔

My 2019 f150 turned me off to ford. My dad was always a ford guy which kinda made me a ford guy as well… no more

I worked at Ford then. 6.0 was major shit and 6.4 wasn't much better. 6.7 is built by Ford vs international and is a lot better quality.

Last edited:
Let me know if you have any questions. Those things only had a couple issues. Great motors. Just keep oil changed, fuel/air filters and you're good.
Awesome, thanks!

buying it from my brother-in-law, I know it tows like a SOB; following him up a steep canyon while he was towing a 5th wheel 40'+ toy hauler left me in the dust and I was pushing 70mph lol

The sound system/display is nice till the screen goes black on you randomly one day and costs $1,200 to fix. Gotta guess on the ac/heat and other random features too 😂 oddly the back up camera still worked 🤔

My 2019 f150 turned me off to ford. My dad was always a ford guy which kinda made me a ford guy as well… no more
Lol, it's really their look I've never gotten behind but I would drive an old 7.3 or current 6.7.

But realistically if I could afford it I'd buy a Ram :cool:

As most know, I currently own 9 Jeeps and have always been a HUGE fan of them. However, all their woke advertising and push for products that nobody is asking for is making it hard for me to still like the brand. If they continue down this path, I don't know if I'll buy any more new Jeeps in the future and that really bums me out.

I’m probably just not going to buy anything new. I really cannot think of any new vehicles that appeal to me. Maybe that will change but at this point nothing currently made excites me. Way too much gay.

And:

GET OFF MY LAWN!!

I never had any trouble with my 6.0, but then again I had buddies at Navistar and they put the original fuel mapping back in it for me.

Top Bottom