Florida Wayalife Members

Google Earth that site and then look to the east and you'll find the arrow jet rocket complex

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey I was fumblin around on you tube and there is a short vid of a tour of Nike "Everglades" the only nuclear above ground site in the US
Def looks like a good time

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Saw vids of other ppl exploring sister sites all over the us I love stuff like this

Damn I work the 27th.

I won't be in town but I'm game for another trip down there at a later date I could meet up with you and we could convoy down with the west coast crew to meet ed and the east coast crew

Hey Miller, who does your work? Tires etc. Think Ive decided to get rid of the 35's and go for 37's, also I need to have gears and lockers put in.

Hey Miller, who does your work? Tires etc. Think Ive decided to get rid of the 35's and go for 37's, also I need to have gears and lockers put in.

Charlie first names Josh, I don't have a ton of mods cuz I have a 7 month old and one on the way in June aside from that you see it I cut my own fenders and bumper soon to be runnin trail graps when my stockers wear out but only goin 33" or 285/75/17 (34") stock rims with 2" spidertrax spacers DIY quick discos any trails I've run I have no probs with bone stock rig. I carry a recovery kit straps rope D rings and a come along. Not the biggest fan of breaking stuff so I stay away from thick deep mud and huge rocks but I'll go anywhere to explore mostly while hunting.
I know a tire shop in dade city with incredible prices to buy tires and an even better one in Tampa for installs (tires) I have no lift yet.
To answer your question twisted metal off road does a great job at a decent price and they'll work with you

As far as gears and lockers go I think twisted metal has a desk going with purchase of tires any size they'll do gears and lockers for 2500.00 total package . Check them out for sure tho my tires and lift turned into formula and diapers hahaha!!:)

Josh,
Thanks that is a much better price than I quoted. I will give them a call. Been there and done that with diapers and formula it aint cheap thats for you.
Charlie

Josh,
Thanks that is a much better price than I quoted. I will give them a call. Been there and done that with diapers and formula it aint cheap thats for you.
Charlie

It's all worth it tho wouldn't trade for tires any day so I have a slo mo build

I guess the best place to meet would be on US27 at 595/ Alligator Alley But we'll finalize that as we get closer to the date.

Not this time around guys sorry gonna be outta town :( I'm bummed cuz it sounds bad ass but ima try and hit it at a later time

We'll post pics and scope out other areas as well. Being that your in Tampa....check out "Adam the Woo" on you tube for abandoned places up by you. One of the other spot I wana go is Burt Reynolds old place near Ft Pearce. :rock:

Top Bottom