EVO Tire Carrier Rattle

The supplied by EVO pin is 1/2 inch in diameter and goes into 9/16 opening. Now if Johnny Joints and brackets are aligned properly – we can use any kind of 9/16 pin in diameter and 4 inch long and that alone will eliminate lots of movement and rattling. Any of the 9/16 inch in diameter pins below will work, the third one offers additional quick release mechanism:

So all of you idiots out there go ahead and misalign joints as a solution…

You think this is all new info??? The carrier has been around for years.

So buy your pins/clamps, drink a couple bottles of your favorite coconut water and report back how you had to do nothing else to make it all work.

FWIW, the "cap" solution was done by a member of this forum. Not all carriers will need this.

Last edited:
With the exception of literally three replies that added something constructive with respect to the original question asked and roughly 210 comments later – it’s time to say goodbye here… Thank you all for your intelligent replies and suggestions and being able to focus and stay on the subject… You guys are Pro!!!! Imagine only what you could accomplish if you would double your medication dosage…

I had to google ESL class. No wonder I didn't know what it was. I already speak English.

With the exception of literally three replies that added something constructive with respect to the original question asked and roughly 210 comments later – it’s time to say goodbye here… Thank you all for your intelligent replies and suggestions and being able to focus and stay on the subject… You guys are Pro!!!! Imagine only what you could accomplish if you would double your medication dosage…

No...please...don't go...

Im not allowed to drink with my medication so i stopped taking it.....

it’s time to say goodbye here… Thank you all You guys are Pro!!!! Imagine only what you could accomplish if you would double your medication dosage…

I only take my pills with rausch creek water. We are not nearly as smart as u. Good day Felicia.

This isn't a bike fork with a slotted end where a quick release skewer can be used. This is a pin going through actual holes. So, are you going to have to unscrew that entire assembly to open the gate? That's brilliant.

Step 8, check!

Top Bottom