EVO Tire Carrier Rattle

Hey great minds, right?
Which can't be said about our mental giant Mallaki...

Great minds think alike, unfortunately so do dumb ones. Oh sorry, dump ones.

With the exception of literally three replies that added something constructive with respect to the original question asked and roughly 210 comments later – it’s time to say goodbye here… Thank you all for your intelligent replies and suggestions and being able to focus and stay on the subject… You guys are Pro!!!! Imagine only what you could accomplish if you would double your medication dosage…

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471372286.267185.jpg

Im not allowed to drink with my medication so i stopped taking it.....

The voices told me to drink and take the meds. Now I see sounds and taste colors.

With the exception of literally three replies that added something constructive with respect to the original question asked and roughly 210 comments later – it’s time to say goodbye here… Thank you all for your intelligent replies and suggestions and being able to focus and stay on the subject… You guys are Pro!!!! Imagine only what you could accomplish if you would double your medication dosage…

You may be the dumbest mother fucker I have encountered on the Internet. I would rather put my dick in a meat grinder than have a three second conversation with you.

Come on ladies, you are defeated, just give up as you always do and we will call it even... Oh, I forgot this is how you got your post count rank elevated (your experience - Hahahaa) - by farting whatever comes to your baked brain.

So imagine I am saying this r e a l l y s l o w just for you...

Reach into the nightstand next to your bed and grab that tube of boy butter you keep in there (if you can't find it try his side) for your special friend.

Slather it all over the lower pin holes, mobile and stationary (that means the part that moves and the part that don't).

Stick your d!(k through the holes (yeah, I know they are really loose but you can fix that).

Now rub it (your d!(k ) really fast and it will close up some of that gap. Just remember that most of us can't get our little finger in there so you are pretty lucky to have that award winning monster.

Once you see how loose it still is you can take it out, wrap some duct tape around it and put it back in.

Viola! Rattle gone and ego satisfied - problem solved.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471400667.907556.jpg

Top Bottom