End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Ok sweet. Won't be tonight. Just got the new DS in. We may take you up on it tomorrow but still unsure. Definitely let someone else take it if they want it

I hope things go well with the DS. It's open right now to whomever wants it. I'll stop by tomorrow at some point but I won't be staying there and it's too late to cancel...money spent but it wasn't that much.

Hopefully someone needs a place to stay that doesn't have one.

My wife and I had a great time. We will definitely sign up for the next trip. Thanks to Trevor and the trail leads for a job well done.

What a great time! Great to meet a lot of cool folks & do some fine wheelin. Thanks to Trevor & Tyler for the organization. Be safe getting home all.

Thanks to all...Kay and I enjoyed meeting everyone Friday night and My buddy Jay and I had a hoot on the trails. Additional thanks to Trevor for putting this together and the trail leads for keeping us headed in the right direction. Looking forward to the next run!

First off, THANK YOU to each and every one of you that were able to make this run. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. I really don't think we could have asked for a better day with a great group of people!

Also, a big thank you goes out to Mr.Ty, croge17, MattAlpha, snowcamouflage4x4, and 05Jeeper. You guys did a great job keeping this group rolling. With only a broken swaybar end link, dented factory front bumper end, and a bent tie rod (sorry Scott!), I think it was a great success!

Till next year ladies and gents!

First off, THANK YOU to each and every one of you that were able to make this run. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. I really don't think we could have asked for a better day with a great group of people!

Also, a big thank you goes out to Mr.Ty, croge17, MattAlpha, snowcamouflage4x4, and 05Jeeper. You guys did a great job keeping this group rolling. With only a broken swaybar end link, dented factory front bumper end, and a bent tie rod (sorry Scott!), I think it was a great success!

Thank you Trevor! And thank you to all who put this ride together and made it possible. It was great meeting everyone and extending the jeep family. Everyone who showed up made it that much better. Great job everyone.

Bro it was a great pleasure. Thanks for everything you done. And, to everyone that assisted with the planning and carrying out. Can't wait till next year.

Just want to say thank you to Trevor, Chad, Tyler and everyone else who had a hand in putting together such an EPIC WAYALIFE event. Cant wait to get together and wheel some more. Safe travels to everyone headed home.

Big props to those that took on Daniel trail. Its great seeing people find out what their rig is capable of.

Thanks for the quarters Gui!! I owe ya!!

Not a problem and no worries about it :D

And thank you so much to everyone that was there. I really enjoyed a lot and had so much fun. It was a really good experience and also so good to meet nice people. I enjoyed every moment with you guys.

Another thank you to everyone who organized and helped with everything.
I cannot wait for the next one and others that will come.

It was amazing Trevor we had a great time it was nice too meet you and everybody else
We learned and gained a lot of experience from it and hey it'll buff
Looking forward to next time

Awesome pics!! Looks like you guys had a great turnout and a lot of fun - great job :thumb:

To add to my huge thank you to all who made this possible, We owe you a big thanks as well for the awesome forum that has brought us all together. Also for the give away prizes.

Thank you to the anonymous person who donated the trasharoos too. They were broken in properly.

Thanks again Trevor, it was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else who participated and those who helped out. It was a great trip and one I look forward to repeating in the future.

Just want to say a quick thank you to Trevor, Tyler and everyone else responsible for putting this event together.

Also, a special thanks to Chad, Matt, Brian, Brandon, and Austin for walking me thru on Friday and talking me into the hard group on Saturday. It really made the maiden voyage of my Jeep memorable.

Thanks to the entire Wayalife family for being incredibly welcoming to a relative newbie.

I can't wait to see more pictures, and can't wait to run with this group again.

Just want to say a quick thank you to Trevor, Tyler and everyone else responsible for putting this event together.

Also, a special thanks to Chad, Matt, Brian, Brandon, and Austin for walking me thru on Friday and talking me into the hard group on Saturday. It really made the maiden voyage of my Jeep memorable.

Thanks to the entire Wayalife family for being incredibly welcoming to a relative newbie.

I can't wait to see more pictures, and can't wait to run with this group again.

I just wanna know what the faces looked like on the people who had to detail your jeep😂 they must've been pissed lol

Top Bottom