End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Dang it guys I'm not gonna make it. Freaking AC in the house just went out and I have a 1 year old at home. I can't fix it today since I'm working 24 at the fire dept. So that leaves saturday to fix that old POS. Yall have fun

Dang it guys I'm not gonna make it. Freaking AC in the house just went out and I have a 1 year old at home. I can't fix it today since I'm working 24 at the fire dept. So that leaves saturday to fix that old POS. Yall have fun

Sorry to hear it man. I feel ya on the AC though, had mine go out Wednesday night! Catch you on the next one.

On the road from Huntsville, AL with wife, kids and dog. It going to be a late arrival so I booked a room at the Days Inn. If anyone wants my campsite at Badin Lake it's available tonight and tomorrow night now since I've already paid for it. Just let me know and I'll pass on the site number via PM.

Very excited for the off-roading tomorrow!

On the road from Huntsville, AL with wife, kids and dog. It going to be a late arrival so I booked a room at the Days Inn. If anyone wants my campsite at Badin Lake it's available tonight and tomorrow night now since I've already paid for it. Just let me know and I'll pass on the site number via PM.

Hmmm might take you up on the site. Depends on when I get ready tonight

Awesome! Glad to hear! What group are you wanting to run? Medium?

I will have a 2nd JKU coming, Thomas C, black one w/35s and lockers, in the hard group with me, please.

What time is everyone rolling into and out from the UORTC?

Just let me know. It's campsite 15, what I thought was the prime campsite on Badin Lake's lower loop.

Ok sweet. Won't be tonight. Just got the new DS in. We may take you up on it tomorrow but still unsure. Definitely let someone else take it if they want it

I'm gonna have to back out last minute. Really hate to do it but I've been having some clutch issues that I haven't been able to figure out and I just can't get out of town this weekend.

Sorry for the late cancel Trevor. Hope everything goes well for everybody this weekend. I'll be following along the pictures and videos thread religiously.

Top Bottom