End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

We're heading out if Kinston to Uwharrie around 10

I'm actually coming in from the other side. Was wondering if anyone was riding the trails before the meet up tomorrow.

If anyone is wheeling I will leave early. Otherwise I will take my time coming from Ashville.

I'll be wheeling just a little tomorrow. The outpost is on my way in to the motel. Probably be around there at 2:00 or so. I'll see keeping my CB on channel 5

Well D-Day is bout as ready as she will be packing up and leaving in the morning see everybody then
Cheers to all

It's the WAYALIFE Uwharrie run starting tomorrow YEA

I should be there for Saturday morning ride. Have been to URE many times but only once this year. If anyone is still keeping up with groups, been through all trails so I feel comfortable being the hard group. Just need to bring some spare axle shafts 🔧👌👍

Safe travels all that are driving in!

Have fun those lucky enough to be on the trails today!

I still not sure if I am going to be able to make it Saturday morning (how's that for indecisive?)

If I can make it in time I will be in easy group.

Is anyone sticking around for trails Sunday?

I should be there for Saturday morning ride. Have been to URE many times but only once this year. If anyone is still keeping up with groups, been through all trails so I feel comfortable being the hard group. Just need to bring some spare axle shafts 🔧👌👍

I'll add you to the list! See you Saturday!

I'll be heading that way this afternoon with the wife & 2 little girls that are psyched about getting Elmo dirty! Hope to get there around 6 this evening. Be safe all!

Top Bottom