End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I assume they would fit my 2012 JK 2 door Sport? I would think they would be better than my stock ones as I have 40K miles on them.

Yes but they've been off of mine for a while. Ill check the pressure on them to make sure they are even worth putting on anything else

Sorry to say I'm not going to be able to go on this one anymore. Something came up, but hopefully I'll be able to go on some east coast trips later this year.

The ones I have came off of the 2014 2dr sport I had. They came off at about 3k miles and have been sitting in the garage ever since.

I think I will pass, when a change them out I will be looking at up grading. Thanks. I will see you Friday. Headed to Uwharrie to set up camp tomorrow afternoon.

Well end of another day closer to uwharrie to make new friends and meet some real good people I'm so excited about this trip never would thought I'd be doing this but I am and so happy to share with everybody thank you everybody for making this possible

Welcome to Wayalife. I don't believe we have anyone coming from that region as of now. I believe the farthest north is VA.

Also, please stop by the Give us a Wave section and introduce yourself!

Actually, I'm from NY. However, I'm also already in NC.

Friday nights ride may be a bust. Just checked weather and there is a 90% chance of the wet stuff. On a lighter note, sat looks awesome.

I'm going to be able to make it Saturday it looks like, mark me down for the hard group and I may have a friend with a JKU, I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Top Bottom