End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

hey guys, I'm not gonna be making this one because I'm in Afghanistan, so I'm gonna have to catch the next one! Sorry to check in so late, Internet and business have been interesting lol

hey guys, I'm not gonna be making this one because I'm in Afghanistan, so I'm gonna have to catch the next one! Sorry to check in so late, Internet and business have been interesting lol

Awwww...C'mon. You can make that short trip from Afghanistan to come ride. 😂 Catch you on the next one. 👍🏻

Keep your head down brother. Valhalla doesn't need another warrior. AATW

Sorry to hear it man. Stay safe and we'll get you on a run when you get back!

Just a reminder, I will have have some basically new stock suspension parts I'm bringing with me if anyone wants or needs them.

Control Arms (1 rear is spoken for)
Front track bar
Shocks
Springs (probably won't bring them unless someone speaks up)
Swaybar End Links F/R

Just a reminder, I will have have some basically new stock suspension parts I'm bringing with me if anyone wants or needs them.

Front track bar
Shocks
Swaybar End Links F/R

If anyone else needs anything as well, I also can bring the stock front track bar and front lower control arms. Eh, I'll bring me anyway, just in case.

Hey guys, it is almost there. Just a few more days!

I am going on Saturday. I will be leaving Carrboro around 5:30am or 6:00am I guess. Since it will be my first time there and I am not sure how it is and to get there, so I prefer to leave early and not be late for the meeting. However, if there is someone or some group near the area that is going there or if someone wants to go together, let me know and we can meet and go together (and we can discuss the time).
If there is no one, so I will meet you guys there.

Take care.

Tell me bout it gonna be prepping and packing tomorrow afternoon and mowing and weed eating

trailer is attached, tow mirrors installed, be leaving here tomorrow around 4 and be there by 6:30

Site 33 at arrowhead campground. If anyone makes it down thursday night stop by sit around the fire and keep me company. My wife wont be coming down till friday afternoon so company will be fantastic.

Front track bar
Shocks
Swaybar End Links F/R

I'm interested in your shocks. Are they from a JK Rubicon or JKU?

Top Bottom