End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

If you do end up using the Dremel, make sure you where eye protection. Hot melted plastic to your eyelid doesn't feel good. Just saying.

Found that out the hard way the other day installing render flares on my father's jeep. Had to cut the body side molding and a piece of melted plastic hit me right under my eye. Love and learn I guess. Even setting mydremel on a low setting, it still melted the plastic. I used an oscillating saw to cut the fenders on th jk, worked pretty good too.

Looks like my antenna, coax cable, and overhead CB mount won't be delivered in time for this trip. I'll just put the CB on the dash and pretend I can hear everyone. 😂

All my cb stuff came in today should have it all in the jeep Thursday I have an extra hand held you could use if I get it in

Only three more wake ups before the Meet and Greet! Everyone ready to have some fun!? I will be starting an Official Pic/Vid post for this event soon. So please be sure to post up all pics and videos to that thread!

Also, if anyone has an update as to going or not going, please let me know as soon as you figure it out.

EARLY ARRIVALS:

I will probably try to do some riding around on thursday night. Ill be at the Outpost General store around 8:30

Friday morning I will probably try to ride the remaining trails starting from the Outpost around 9:30

If you are in the area stop by and join me

Top Bottom