End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Just reserved my camp site at Badin Lake. On site 014. Hopefully others are close by. Not sure what all the rules are but a bone fire (or at least a camp fire) would be awesome.

My reservation is for site 15 (Fri/Sat).

When I was there last month there seemed to be one or two tents at the "single-sites."

I didn't see a restriction listed anywhere.

When I was there last month there seemed to be one or two tents at the "single-sites."

Thanks. I printed out the reservation but can't find it. Searching through emails now.

I see you're using the badlands winch. Any complaints or praises? I was looking at getting that one, but wanted to do more research on it first.

I see you're using the badlands winch. Any complaints or praises? I was looking at getting that one, but wanted to do more research on it first.

I've only used it a few times over the last year. So far so good. I haven't had to use it on the trail yet, but I've pulled out a few stumps and it's worked very well. A few times it pulled the Jeep (with full brakes applied) to the stump...

Before I bought it I read a couple of threads on here that stated its a re-branded Chinese made Warn winch. For whatever that's worth.

Hey Trevor, I may be bringing a friend who has never off-roaded before. So I may be riding with him on the easy trails. I'll be bringing my jeep too and might switch it up after lunch.

Hey Trevor, I may be bringing a friend who has never off-roaded before. So I may be riding with him on the easy trails. I'll be bringing my jeep too and might switch it up after lunch.

I'll be taking the Easy group out that morning. If all goes well, we'll all meet up after lunch to run Daniel.

This is by far the largest group run I've been a part of, and should be awesome. It'll be great meeting everyone, and sipping on some Honey.

I have never been to any park with this many jeeps before either. This'll be pretty freaking sweet!! I don't count jeep beach and running over 5 dirt hills lol.

Lol. I like be watching the people that never wheel their jeeps go through that stuff. Some of it is difficult, I'll give them that. And if we all were on 40's Grub almost all rocks would look like pebbles.

Top Bottom