Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Just saw this on Facebook...

Eddie sure has made a lot of friends! :rolleyes:

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1421083477051.jpg
    1421083477051.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 311
This fucking guy is a piece of work......if you were to slap the shit out of him there wouldn't be anything left of him.....

~Woodrow~

I just don't understand some people :naw:....

If you don't like someone, ignore their ass and move on!

It perplexes me why someone would allow a person they loathe to consume so much of their life. I seriously (and I'm not being a smart ass) wonder if there is some mental instability here. :thinking:

He has Facebook message. Bet it's his mom telling him to come upstairs as his soup is getting cold. What a loser!

I wonder what some of the comments are on the post.

Edited: Never mind. Nothing new being said there. Same old BS about Eddie and his free products and ban everyone else.

Last edited:
Damn, what the hell are these peoples problems. I mean seriously, when compared to some of the other forums out there, WAL is one of the smallest with just over 17K members, why do so many spend this much time hating on such a small %.

I'm starting to get the feeling that WAL is like the Special Forces of the Forum world. Just like the Navy Seals, Marine Recon and Army Rangers, WAL may just be a small group within a massive community of Jeepers but it's members are the most bad ass, best equipped to handle anything and easily has the most loyal and dedicated members.

Happy and honored to be here amount the few :beer:

Damn, what the hell are these peoples problems. I mean seriously, when compared to some of the other forums out there, WAL is one of the smallest with just over 17K members, why do so many spend this much time hating on such a small %.

I'm starting to get the feeling that WAL is like the Special Forces of the Forum world. Just like the Navy Seals, Marine Recon and Army Rangers, WAL may just be a small group within a massive community of Jeepers but it's members are the most bad ass, best equipped to handle anything and easily has the most loyal and dedicated members.

Happy and honored to be here amount the few :beer:

Exactly how I feel, I get a lot if flak from my local club but then they all say the write ups we have are priceless. Long live EDDIE! Ahahha

I'm starting to get a feeling that a lot of members of other forums are special too...

...short bus special!

It's funny how this guy talks about "creepy". I mean seriously, there probably is no one person that has been banned more times on here and on JKF than this loser Matti. He's literally obsessed with getting back on just to be a troll and tries to call me on my phone ALL THE TIME. I mean really, you would think skulls, angry grill and red halo's would be enough to make you a badass but no, this one has to go the extra mile and be a stalker. :naw:

I think he's upset with the headlights...he ordered pink and got these instead.:cheesy:

Last edited:
This guy is amusing. First, I don't believe a word he says. He started with a bullshit story and it has only gotten worse from there.

Second, I'm not sure what he thinks he gains by calling Eddie even if he had Eddie's number. The more this tool calls, the deeper the hole he lives in gets. Does he really think that there will be no record of him calling, or that he can continue on with this behavior with impunity? His fiction (that he has been banned from entering the US) is likely to become his reality.

Top Bottom