Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

:cheesy: This guy again??

Guess I'll know who's calling from Canada :crazyeyes:

Fellow Canadian being a douche :( saddening....just realized after a friendly little fbook search he is somewhat local to me...to think I've probably waved at him...

Fellow Canadian being a douche :( saddening....just realized after a friendly little fbook search he is somewhat local to me...to think I've probably waved at him...

Perhaps you can go slap some damn sense into him for ALL of us, and mankind in general.... :bleh:

One more reason not to wave at Jeeps that have fugly neanderthal grills, halo headlights, and other things that just don't belong on a Jeep!

That guy is an embarrassment to our noble country. I can't help but feel sorry you have to put up with his crazy...

(Edit: A Canadian just apologized for something he has nothing to do with... how stereotypical is that!)

One more reason not to wave at Jeeps that have fugly neanderthal grills, halo headlights, and other things that just don't belong on a Jeep!

That guy is an embarrassment to our noble country. I can't help but feel sorry you have to put up with his crazy...

(Edit: A Canadian just apologized for something he has nothing to do with... how stereotypical is that!)

The second I saw the name I was like hmm...then I searched him and was like of course. Didn't realize he had a bs story why he can't cross the border 😐. What is wrong with some people! Now to see this...well I will likely see him around if the local clubs from here to ottawa coordinate another run in the spring.

Good thing I have WAYALIFE plastered allover my rig!

Didn't realize he had a bs story why he can't cross the border...

And that's just the thing about the internet, you'd have to go looking for the truth to find it but most are just content believing whatever fantastic stories they are told especially when it involves hate. :crazyeyes:

And that's just the thing about the internet, you'd have to go looking for the truth to find it but most are just content believing whatever fantastic stories they are told especially when it involves hate. :crazyeyes:

It's sad that there are so many of these keyboard warriors out there. A total bad ass behind the computer but once you get them in front of who they're talking shit to, they bitch up real quick.

I say we do a WAL Canada run and go find out :yup:

It's sad that there are so many of these keyboard warriors out there. A total bad ass behind the computer but once you get them in front of who they're talking shit to, they bitch up real quick.

I say we do a WAL Canada run and go find out :yup:

I second that one. Sounds like a great idea!

It is very hard to differentiate the truth from fiction when it comes to keyboard warriors. Crossing our border is in fact very easy, only way you can't cross is if you have a lengthy criminal record, terrorist affiliations or lied to the border police. (Not counting the small things like driving over with mud caked on your vehicle since it's illegal to transport certain things like that or firewood.)

I really don't understand the hate, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. We all have individuals we don't like it don't get along with well. Personally if I argue with someone often I become good friends with them. Closest friends we butt heads with the most, correct? So guess you have a lot of amazing friends...hell they even give people free stuff to try to annoy you. I wish I had friends like that.

Crossing our border is in fact very easy, only way you can't cross is if you have a lengthy criminal record, terrorist affiliations or lied to the border police. (Not counting the small things like driving over with mud caked on your vehicle since it's illegal to transport certain things like that or firewood.)

Or if you have tools in your vehicle and are going the other way into Canada. If they think there is ANY chance you are coming there and will perform "work", you need all sorts of papers. ....ask me about my 2-day border stay because they found a Fluke meter in my car. :grayno:

Or if you have tools in your vehicle and are going the other way into Canada. If they think there is ANY chance you are coming there and will perform "work", you need all sorts of papers. ....ask me about my 2-day border stay because they found a Fluke meter in my car. :grayno:

Yea that's the real catch, see I always have tools but I keep them in 2 recovery bags, I did get pulled over last wheeling trip on the way back since it was 4 in the morning and te officer was asking a million questions about why we were coming back at that time. Apparently he didn't believe our 5 hour drive back turned into 14... But man that must have really been a pain in the ass.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 9.13.08 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-13 at 9.14.20 PM.jpg

someone please tell me these aren't the same....specs say they are since they seem to be copy and pasted. With that said I checked a few places for the prices and seems they sell 85-120...not sure where he is getting 300 from. But to top it off he is selling it for 250 canadian. This guy is killing me right now. I may be wrong about the product but I've cross referenced with 3 other site all of which sell the same product for that exact price range with matching specs (god bless the internet) so apparently based on my theory with current exchange rate he paid about 345 CAD if you go off his 300USD price and selling for 250 CAD, somehow is taking a hit, while tripping his initial investment?

I am sorry if i interpreted his post incorrectly but i went strictly off specs...

Look for the unibrow grill and you've found the douche!

One more reason not to wave at Jeeps that have fugly neanderthal grills,

He evidently doesn't like me for standing up for Eddie, and went so far as to make claims that I went to Canada and stole his p.o.s. grill :doh:

He evidently doesn't like me for standing up for Eddie, and went so far as to make claims that I went to Canada and stole his p.o.s. grill :doh:

how dare you go to canada without me eh? :cheesy:

on another note a canuck jkx? oh hell i need to get me a jeep!!! sounds like a hockey good time!!! :thumb: and on the next beat of that note where do i get eddies number???? i wanna send him thank you texts for all the great info i have gained from him and his awesome family!!! (ankle biting dog included! tess is adorable!):yup:

Yeah, I remember reading that in one of these threads. Not that any of us would want his grill, or even want to take his out of spite. I mean, who would obsess over something enough to do that...?

I guess just someone who would constantly try to stalk Eddie and try to get his phone number...

Man though, this guy lives in cottage country? It's such a beautiful area. I just hope this douchebag isn't ruining it for everyone else.

Yeah, I remember reading that in one of these threads. Not that any of us would want his grill, or even want to take his out of spite. I mean, who would obsess over something enough to do that...?

I guess just someone who would constantly try to stalk Eddie and try to get his phone number...

Man though, this guy lives in cottage country? It's such a beautiful area. I just hope this douchebag isn't ruining it for everyone else.

Why did you steal his grill? Don't you have one?

Why did you steal his grill? Don't you have one?

Heheh, no. Wasn't me. Apparently he found the culprit (had to look this up again for a laugh):

Latest Matti update:

The police made an arrest in the case of the missing unibrow grille. The suspect was caught with the freshly plasti dipped grille installed on his JK. And he just happens to have a Wayalife windshield banner. LOL!
View attachment 111536

Here is a hard to see photo of the perpetrator's vehicle:
View attachment 111537

Yeah... plasti dipped his white grill and slapped it onto a black jeep with a "Wayalife" banner that's too blurry to read but obviously has too many letters to say that...

Anyone know did this one ended? I was half expecting him to finally get called out for his BS on that other forum... but then I lost interest.

Well I'm calling out super bs on his behalf...Peterborough is not a small city...my town is a few hours from him and our population is about 3000 and I've never heard of anyone paying a processing fee. When I had my SER Altima I had a deer tackle it while in the lasalle/Windsor border and both city's have a population smaller than his. This guy assumes very few people are local and no one will catch his bullshit.

Hell if you blow money to make you rig look as unjeeplike as his 49.50 (which isn't a price governmental establishments would use, they use whole increments, so 5-10-15-30-etc so that should have thrown up a flag right there) but with that said, with all the money in mods he has done 50
Bucks...sorry 49.50 is just change

Top Bottom