Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

So if I remember correctly, you met this guy once at some event and since then he has some kind of vendetta against you? :confused::confused:

No, that's just the story he tells. I have never met this guy. :)

Eddie, I would seriously consider a restraining order. The fascination this guy has for you could, quite possibly, escalate to something dangerous...

He lives in Canada, can you even get a restraining order for someone who lives in another country? Of course, he's more than welcome to come knocking on my door and test out my security system. ;)

He was ragging on you on EVO's fb the other day, I posted it on random photos thread, what an assclown

Really..... harping on your own vets? That's low (even coming from me, yes i said i would kick your fucking dog)

Really..... harping on your own vets? That's low (even coming from me, yes i said i would kick your fucking dog)

Matti, you are only allowed to post on your official thread here or on the hater thread. Don't like it, don't have to be here.

Try killing Eddies dog and you will end up in the desert up to your neck with just enough blood left to feed the critters for a few days.

Try killing Eddies dog and you will end up in the desert up to your neck with just enough blood left to feed the critters for a few days.

Don't forget to add some honey as well. works GREAT! oh did I just say that! :brows:

Great to see a good thread killed due to you all hating on him cause he didn't by dynatrac axles.

or wait... was it the truss

lol

your all the same..... keep on drinking the kool-aid

Great to see a good thread killed due to you all hating on him cause he didn't by dynatrac axles.

lol

hey! remember your only allowed to post in this thread :yup:

lol

We will ask you again, please only post in this thread or the teraflex thread.

Top Bottom