Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Looking like I might be a day or two behind.... I might not have the rig done in time for Wednesday. We might be heading up Thursday night or early am Friday. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking like I might be a day or two behind.... I might not have the rig done in time for Wednesday. We might be heading up Thursday night or early am Friday. I’ll keep you guys updated.

No problem, keep us updated. Shoot me a text once you know the plan. We’ll be launching from the trail head across from pins everyday at 9-930. See you up there!

Nothing like taking it down to the wire. This is what I'm looking at right now.
20180729_192808.jpg hopefully have everything buttoned up mid morning tomorrow. Then I gotta break the new gears in!

I couldn't wait to put on my decal! Thanks, Mark. But I am definitely ready, only have to pack and grab some drinking necessities!

Attachments

• 20180729_195715.jpg
    20180729_195715.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 63
Dang Andy I hope you are off work this week! What is your new gear ratio?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yep, luckily i have the whole week off. I went with 4.88, I originally bought gears for a front d30. If I would have known that I was gonna put a 44 up front I may have gone 5.13. Either way I'm sure it will be night and day from the 3.73. 1st gear feels like starting off in 3rd right now.

Yep, luckily i have the whole week off. I went with 4.88, I originally bought gears for a front d30. If I would have known that I was gonna put a 44 up front I may have gone 5.13. Either way I'm sure it will be night and day from the 3.73. 1st gear feels like starting off in 3rd right now.

Nice, I think 4.88 is a good choice but that is from not planning on going over 35s in my mind

I’m nervous about my TLC day planned for tomorrow..I already noticed my tie rod is bent..Yet, it drives fantastic. So I guess I’ll ignore it until after the trip..as you can see the arch now..IMG_1806.jpg

Really looking forward to coverage photos of this. Originally from Michigan by way of Toledo OH (born there, moved to MI soon after)
If I ever get a long enough vacation, I'd love to take one of my Jeeps back there. Always miss MI in the summer.

Really looking forward to coverage photos of this. Originally from Michigan by way of Toledo OH (born there, moved to MI soon after)
If I ever get a long enough vacation, I'd love to take one of my Jeeps back there. Always miss MI in the summer.

Make sure you let us all know your coming our way

Top Bottom