Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Really looking forward to coverage photos of this. Originally from Michigan by way of Toledo OH (born there, moved to MI soon after)
If I ever get a long enough vacation, I'd love to take one of my Jeeps back there. Always miss MI in the summer.

That would be great! For sure, if you make it back up here, we’ll go for a run.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well unfortunately the jeep is not going to make it up this trip. Going to be held up by custom link bar Machining and driveshafts. Link bars won’t be done till start of next week. On the upside we will still be heading up for the weekend. We will see you guys at Wednesday dinner. I look forward to meeting you all. We will be ready for next year for sure.

Well unfortunately the jeep is not going to make it up this trip. Going to be held up by custom link bar Machining and driveshafts. Link bars won’t be done till start of next week. On the upside we will still be heading up for the weekend. We will see you guys at Wednesday dinner. I look forward to meeting you all. We will be ready for next year for sure.

Well that stinks. Was looking forward to seeing that beast in action. Glad you're still making it though.

Damn, next year we’ll get to see that monster. See you up at Pins tomorrow.

Well I regeared my rear axle and swapped out my front over the last week or so. Guess what I forgot to do during all that....
Change my freaking oil!

Top Bottom