Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Hackett / Longwater / Metbury Gulches are usually doable this time of year. Not terribly exciting trails though.

Fenders and skid plate came from brown santa so I have been distracted from lack of trails this weekend. Not sure I will last the week though, might have to solo something this week.

Hey there, Tom here. Posted up a while ago. Wondering if anyone here is up for Chinaman again 4/3, 4/4, 4/5, or 4/6? Looks like you guys ran that recently, so I would be up for anything honestly. Although I’m not sure what the climate is like right now with the stay in place deal. My job is considered ‘essential’ so I go to work every day. Therefore I don’t see why I wouldn’t be allowed to run trails.
Anyone have any experience with this during the whole pandemic?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hey there, Tom here. Posted up a while ago. Wondering if anyone here is up for Chinaman again 4/3, 4/4, 4/5, or 4/6? Looks like you guys ran that recently, so I would be up for anything honestly. Although I’m not sure what the climate is like right now with the stay in place deal. My job is considered ‘essential’ so I go to work every day. Therefore I don’t see why I wouldn’t be allowed to run trails.
Anyone have any experience with this during the whole pandemic?

I don't think they are fining anyone yet for being out.

Weren't you the one who posted up last year getting caught in snow on Spring Creek? I'm sure they are still snowed in now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't think they are fining anyone yet for being out.

Weren't you the one who posted up last year getting caught in snow on Spring Creek? I'm sure they are still snowed in now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea, that was me! But yea I was hoping to hit Chinaman’s next weekend...
I may just stay in though. Although I really disagree with this article, I think I will play the game and stay home...could probably be persuaded the other way pretty easily though haha...man weird times...

https://theknow.denverpost.com/2020/03/26/hiking-mountains-denver-stay-at-home-order/236219/

As much as I want to get out too.....staying home until we get the all clear. The trails will still be there.

For sure. How them fenders coming?

They are already on but I don't like the self tapping screws that it comes with, so I ordered some nutserts and bolts. Also bedlining some aluminium front liners that I bought for the last Jeep and never installed. Brown Santa showed up with a box from Warn and a mounting plate for it this week. And a few other bits have already gone on. Should be ready to go as soon as they open up things.

They are already on but I don't like the self tapping screws that it comes with, so I ordered some nutserts and bolts. Also bedlining some aluminium front liners that I bought for the last Jeep and never installed. Brown Santa showed up with a box from Warn and a mounting plate for it this week. And a few other bits have already gone on. Should be ready to go as soon as they open up things.

Right on man. I have a nutsert tool if you need one.

Top Bottom