Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

What time does everyone want to meet for CG on Sat? Im thinking 9:30-10 at the trailhead.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I'm good with that. Could even convoy out if you all wouldn't mind my 3.8L trying to keep up. I can cruse all day at 80 on a flat, down to 4th gear though on the mountain passes. :sigh:

Well traveling for work has been canceled for mass hysteria so....

I’ve gotten a text from a nameless source who is concerned about the snow and I say screw it. Look this time of year there’s always a chance when we get to the trail it’s just not gonna work out so I say hope for the best plan for the worst and the worst is we drive a long way to BV for lunch.

Also, mass hysteria is a great reason to wheel.

Unfortunate timing with the weather today, but I'm still in. News said BV would get 2 inches which is certainly enough to make things difficult. Tomorrow is supposed to be 50s, so who knows what we're in for. :idontknow:

Should be very interesting. Loading up the Jeep right now. On the positive side: packing a lunch. And I know you have tire chains Jack!

Should be very interesting. Loading up the Jeep right now. On the positive side: packing a lunch. And I know you have tire chains Jack!

I do and they are packed. Hopefully by 10 its warming up and melting. I’ll ping my buddy who lives down there and see how bad the snow really was

With this mass hysteria, I realize more wheeling is in order to equalize the universe. Plus gas prices are reasonable now too. OK, I AM DONE. Goodnight. Need rest for tomorrow's challenge.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

With this mass hysteria, I realize more wheeling is in order to equalize the universe. Plus gas prices are reasonable now too. OK, I AM DONE. Goodnight. Need rest for tomorrow's challenge.

Exactly. Gas is so cheap.

Hey at least you get to sleep. Imagine wheeling today after being up all night with a newborn. Then look at me in a few hours. You’ll feel better about something, I promise.

Exactly. Gas is so cheap.

Hey at least you get to sleep. Imagine wheeling today after being up all night with a newborn. Then look at me in a few hours. You’ll feel better about something, I promise.

Just remember when she hits 15-17 it's payback time. Mine is already 2 and walking and talking. The time flies whether your sleeping or not.

Top Bottom