CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheesy: Well, California is only 15 min away for me and I visit it all the time. It really is my favorite state to "visit" :D

Have a feeling if the wife and I came up there, we'd be wanting to leave Kali too. We joke about looking for a large plot of land and building homes up there for our parents to retire close by.

Well I got the jeep back just a little bit ago. It has fresh oil and a new PCV valve in it. Time to drive it for another 300-500 miles and take it back in. Based on the paperwork it appears it burned about 2 quarts in 700 miles. We will see :yup:

Well I got the jeep back just a little bit ago. It has fresh oil and a new PCV valve in it. Time to drive it for another 300-500 miles and take it back in. Based on the paperwork it appears it burned about 2 quarts in 700 miles. We will see :yup:

It's done, I know I sound like a broken record.

Sorry to hear that

Oh I believe so too. I'm just following their rules until they finally give up. My options are warranty or buy a 3.6.

They won't have a choice than to replace it. They have done all this work on the motor. They can't really say it's your fault at this point.

Man that sucks. I don't understand this. You would think they would be more willing to make this right...but I guess the days of standing behind your products is gone. Now it seems they want to do as little as possible and then blame it on the consumer under some 'small print' in the warranty. Sorry this is happening to you and I hope things work out for the best.

So I've been driving the jeep around since getting it back. I will say it is running better and has a little more "pep" in the pedal. Now I'm not saying it's running great but there is a noticeable change. I'm really interested to see how it does off-road with some load and more stress on it.

Next stop Fordyce :thumb:

I cut out some new hood decals :thumb: I made them a little bigger overall. 27" x 3" that way they fill more of the hood up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431413886.677538.jpg

I also made up some new vinyl mall rated stickers

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431413977.864641.jpg

Then I decided to add the trails I've done to the header bar of my cage.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431414048.322318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom