CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well figured I had beat my stock fuel tank skid into submission for long enough. So I covered it up with the Rock Hard fuel skid. Although the stock was still holding up it was mangled pretty bad and I wanted to make sure nothing really bad happened.

View attachment 129675

How easy was that to put on with the banged up stock gas skid? I got a similar one and it did not fit very well. Especially on the outside where the new skid angles up. I ended up cutting up the stock skid so that it fit better.

How easy was that to put on with the banged up stock gas skid? I got a similar one and it did not fit very well. Especially on the outside where the new skid angles up. I ended up cutting up the stock skid so that it fit better.

Was a pain in the A$$! We had to "straighten" it a lot to get it to fit.

New glass! It's so clear :cheesy:

View attachment 133638

That is a mod that i have been debating. Except for a spot in front of the driver that looks like I was shot at (and I may have been), all of my current cracks are mostly below my line of sight. The there is the New Mexico sand blasting effects, but only noticeable when headed into the sun or bright lights.

That is a mod that i have been debating. Except for a spot in front of the driver that looks like I was shot at (and I may have been), all of my current cracks are mostly below my line of sight. The there is the New Mexico sand blasting effects, but only noticeable when headed into the sun or bright lights.

Ya mine went from one side to the other. Also had around 4 bullseye's in there. It was time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom