CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black holes to alternate dimensions. You heard it here first.

Not sure what you're taking about. Was this an attempt at sarcasm? I can tell you along with anyone that was on the trek to Moab (who is not NorCal so you may actually believe) that there is no smoke. Guess I'm just hiding the true story...

Not sure what you're taking about. Was this an attempt at sarcasm? I can tell you along with anyone that was on the trek to Moab (who is not NorCal so you may actually believe) that there is no smoke. Guess I'm just hiding the true story...

Uh...it was a joke. I'll use the little pictures next time. :thumb:

No need to apologize my feelings weren't hurt. Thanks I'm sure it will get sorted out. I just hope it's in my favor lol.

CrippledPetey,

Been reading the news on your Jeep as you post. Has the dealer given you any flack on the mods on your Jeep? How many miles did you have on motor?

Sorry this is happening, I also hope that it goes well for you and your rig going forward.

CrippledPetey,

Been reading the news on your Jeep as you post. Has the dealer given you any flack on the mods on your Jeep? How many miles did you have on motor?

Sorry this is happening, I also hope that it goes well for you and your rig going forward.

Neither dealer (Chico and Grand Junction) have given me any flack with mods...yet lol.

I current have about 50k but the first problem started around 30k. I blew a head gasket.

Thanks. Everything will work out in some fashion. It's just if its covered or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom