CHINA VIRUS - I'm STILL PISSED OFF

A lot of people want to believe the Fed Gov is looking out for them, it’s a self-protection mechanism. The truth is the Fed Gov cares only about preserving itself. Period. You, I, and all other citizens are completely expendable.

If you doubt this ask yourself how many bomb or fallout shelters have been built in the last 40-years for the populace? Zero. How much $ has been spent to preserve the continuation of Fed Gov operations in case of war or disaster? Billions.

Fallout shelters? All you need to do is hide under a wooden desk. Remember these fucking drills in school? Nothing like scaring the living shit outta the kiddies....

duckandcover-1-2.jpg

Same here - '63. When you look back it's always been something to try and keep the herd in line & distracted. Remember acid rain in the 80's? Funny how they've all gone away & people forget the last 'big thing'.
Haha acid rain that’s right. Did you ever have to hide under a desk to protect yourself from a nuclear blast? Oh if you see a bright flash off in the distance don’t go to the windows to see what it is go hide under your desk. WTF?

Doubt this will get much national attention.

Folks, this was only 2 years ago.......

View attachment 410183View attachment 410184View attachment 410185
Need the where are they now episode.
GravestoneTA-186755520.jpg

This starts about Ozempic but stay through the end. It explains all of it. This is mind blowing and really just so sad.

These fuckers

Drug Industry
Food Industry
Military Industry
Politics
MSM

There are quite a few more, but I think most would agree they are all compromised. Pre-Covid I thought there was a ton of corruption in all of these. Post-Covid I'm truly wondering if the reason is only greed. Not meaning to be melodramatic, but the more these long form podcasts are revealing the more I'm starting to believe there is an element of true evil involved. not ready to go biblical with this (yet), but how can what appear to be rational people running these companies act in this manner? And it's not just a few - it's incredible how many there are. So ok, make a few extra bucks here and there, but to commit to the levels of deception, greed, and outright fraud requires a leap that I don't understand. But if the word evil is added it starts to make sense.....

Top Bottom