CHINA VIRUS - I'm STILL PISSED OFF

He thought it was funny to say lock Hillary up, lock the Bidens up. Now he's just getting force-fed his own horseshit. I hope he serves time just for being so naive. These people are serious.
Actually it was hilarious when he said she’d be locked up. You are correct though he didn’t follow through when he should have. He stupidly followed lots of very bad advice and while I’m not as excited to vote for him as I was. I would crawl over broken glass for the six miles to the polling location from my house to vote against the pedophile pant shitter currently illegally occupying the oval orifice.

Actually it was hilarious when he said she’d be locked up. You are correct though he didn’t follow through when he should have. He stupidly followed lots of very bad advice and while I’m not as excited to vote for him as I was. I would crawl over broken glass for the six miles to the polling location from my house to vote against the pedophile pant shitter currently illegally occupying the oval orifice.
I’d walk across broken glass for six miles if it would make both candidates spontaneously combust.

I just wanted to say that I'm still pissed as hell about the CHINA VIRUS. In fact, the more I hear and learn from Fauci, his involvement in NIH, the development of gain of function viruses in Wuhan, the bullshit pseudo science he and his cronies were pushing, the benefits that big pharma got from all this stupidness, how many businesses were killed by it, how many lives were destroyed by it, the pain it inflicted on everyone, the way it divided friends and family over stupidness like masks, social distancing or worse, the JAB and of course, how many people died from it... it all just makes me want to kick him and all those who went on and on about how I need to "follow the science" in the fricken nuts!! At the very least, in my opinion, that asshole needs to be thrown in jail and as much as I know it'll never happen, an apology from all the self-righteous pfaithful, the ones that looked down on people like me for not buying into the nonsense, the ones who called people like me a murderer for not wanting to comply, that would be nice too.

Anyway, not that it'll make any difference to anyone but I just wanted to vent a bit.
98% of D.C. should be locked up and have all finances stripped from them and their families. The most corrupt time in our nation. Drain the swap and hang them all.

98% of D.C. should be locked up and have all finances stripped from them and their families. The most corrupt time in our nation. Drain the swap and hang them all.
Are you including the strippers in D.C. or do you make a special exception for them? Or are they part of the 2%?

Top Bottom