Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

I would love to join but I will be working on the weekend of Dec.7. Hope to join the fun next time.

Great! Wish you could join us, to the people who can't make it. Ed, are the 4 jeeps still convoying up with you?

Just a recap, this December 7th event will be a day event lasting from 10 am to 4 pm. We will all meet up at 10 am at the Sunoco (address listed on thread) and when everybody arrives there then we will head to the trail ride location around 10:30 if not 11. We will break for lunch and leave around 4 pm. This way we won't be out at night and it will give the people that live far away time to get home safely.

Just want to make sure everybody's okay with it don't want to ruffle any tail feathers . The guns I'll bring will be an m1 garand dated 1943 and m1 carbine dated 1943 and a Remington Rand 45 dated 1943 Ammo's on me

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just want to make sure everybody's okay with it don't want to ruffle any tail feathers . The guns I'll bring will be an m1 garand dated 1943 and m1 carbine dated 1943 and a Remington Rand 45 dated 1943 Ammo's on me

Good with me. Great way to introduce my son to history and weapons safety. Will bring hearing protection for the family.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that everybody bring hearing protection lol

We will break for lunch and leave around 4 pm.

Will we be leaving the trail area for lunch and then coming back? Or will we eat on the trail. Just wondering if I should pack food for myself and company.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will we be leaving the trail area for lunch and then coming back? Or will we eat on the trail. Just wondering if I should pack food for myself and company.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No we won't leave the trail. You can just pack food for yourself and we will break for lunch towards the afternoon.

Top Bottom