Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

Question, I'm flying to my folks place in Bradenton nov 8-18, going to try to find a jeep to rent. Are there trails I can take a rental on in that area?

If all the stars line up like they are looking too, SWMBO, the boy and myself will be on the trail with you guys. Keep the fingers crossed. Again we are dealing with the military so who knows.

R/
Will

Question, I'm flying to my folks place in Bradenton nov 8-18, going to try to find a jeep to rent. Are there trails I can take a rental on in that area?

Yes, check out the withlacoochee forest in Inverness Florida. They have some nice trails out there. Another good forest would be ocala. Those would be good for a rental jeep.

Will, I sure hope you can make it

Great, I'll see you there John. You'll have fun.

Just talked again with Ed at his shop.........looking like me, him, and Alex in his 10A are making this one.....my shift is on the 6th I'll try and get a swap to cover shouldn't be a problem this far out......looking forward to this.....

Woody:rock:

Just talked again with Ed at his shop.........looking like me, him, and Alex in his 10A are making this one.....my shift is on the 6th I'll try and get a swap to cover shouldn't be a problem this far out......looking forward to this.....

Woody:rock:

Great, it's nice to see more jeeps joining in. Can't wait to see you guys there!

Hopefully one of use in Florida will get the new GoPro 3+ and we can make a decent video. We will just have to see.

I am so looking forward to coming down and doing some wheeling. Need to get the winch installed and hopefully the sport cage before. Only time will tell if I can get it accomplished. I will have my 4 yo assistant helping me. :thumb:

Those of us living south should meet up for the trip north. Any ideas, turnpike or I95 meeting spots?:idontknow:

Thanks to Ed for putting me on to this site and this coming trip!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all and finally getting out there and putting my 10A to some good use!

Dec 7th can't come any quicker!

Looking forward to meeting you all and finally getting out there and putting my 10A to some good use!

Welcome to the WAYALIFE BIGLex. :wings:

Alex. It was a great meeting up with you at towers. We gota go wheelin before dec. We should get a bunch of guys together. Maybe Holey Lands or the place you were talking about near Immokalee. Can't wait for this trail ride. Looks like we'll have 5 or 6 going together and picking some up on our way. :rock:

Looks like I am scheduled for my on-call rotation that weekend. Is the cell service any good out there, guessing not with Holopaw being in BFE? :D I'll know more as time gets closer to whether I can chance it or not.

WELCOME ABOARD:thumb:

Top Bottom